Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    herchenroder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2006, 08:19 AM
    Preparing lawn before seeding
    We live in upstate NY and we need help with planting a lawn. We have clay soil with small rocks and need to know how many inches of top soil is recommended to plant grass and also what kind of seed is best. Thanks! :)
    gautamanne Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2006, 11:31 AM
    We have the same problem... Let me know what you did for your lawn. I am planning to areate the lawn and put top soil.

Some folks say that I should till the lawn.. and start from scratch. If you respond to me.. I will send my lawn pictures..

Thanks
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preparing Journal Entries [ 3 Answers ]

Prepare the journal entries on December 31, 2002, May 11, 2003, and June 12, 2003. Presented below are two independent situations. (a) On March 3, Lisa Ceja Appliances sells $700,000 of its receivables to Horatio Factors Inc. Horatio Factors assesses a finance charge of 3% of the amount of...

Help in Preparing 1040 with W7 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Tax Expert, Am in H1 Visa,with my wife and child in H4 visa.They both do not have SSN or ITIN.So I need to apply W7 for them.Since they both are depandant on me,I want to add them as dependent while preparing 1040. But my problem is I could not prepare a tax return using any of the tax...

6.5 hp lawn boy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6.5 hp lawn boy that just stopped igniting spark. I used it last week with no troubles and now I have no spark. I have checked the "kill" switch circuit, and it is working properly, what next?

Lawn mower help [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 18.5 poulan pro 42" 2 years old. It will start but no matter what I do it kills, like hitting the kill switch. If I let out the clutch, even in neutral it kills. Engage blades or anything it kills. And the weirdest thing is that the kill switch in the seat doesn't kill it. I really...

Preparing to leave relationship without damage [ 3 Answers ]

How do you prepare yourself, so that you can walk out of a relationship without taking too much damage. We are talking methods!

View more questions Search