Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steel_Dragon5 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 11:30 AM
    No one can join the game I made (Warcraft 3)
    Ok here's what happened. I just figured out how to put my maps on battle net. I get the game set up and everything.. but when I start no one comes in. Ive tried waiting, but I know that's not the answer because this is a really fun game and nobody comes. Ive asked other hosts how they did it, but they said they've never had this problem. Please help me I got the sweetest maps waiting for the people who know the answer. I wrote this on 8/01/08

Please help :p

I will check up on this everyday for a little while.
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Aug 2, 2008, 01:47 PM
    I'm not sure what the problem could be. I know when I play, I tend to only flock towards players I know. Maybe people just don't know you well enough to come in and play.

Aug 4, 2008, 05:22 AM
    No that's not it... other people make this game and it floods with people. I know something's wrong Because not 1 person comes in like 15 minutes...

Oh yeah and I got a bigger problem now... I can't even get on battle net

Aug 4, 2008, 05:28 AM
    Ive been debating this for a while now... I think I'm just going to uninstall... and install again.

Sep 2, 2008, 06:07 PM
    OK... that didn't work... I had to uninstall it again because there was a problem... I saw some other person on a different website have this same problem, but someone helped him. They gave him a link to another website that helped him. Sadly, the link wouldn't work on my computer at the time. Ill try it now, though. My problem before is not fixed though...
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Sep 9, 2008, 08:13 PM
    That should fix the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Should I join [ 7 Answers ]

I've been thinking for a while I should join the navy I mean you get to travel meet lots of new people . But the one thing that scares me is that I can't swim do you think that they could help me in the training :confused:

Collection agency still calling after payment agreement made & pymts being made [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outstanding bill with Hydro one in Ontario of 800.00 owing since 2003, with interest the bill has now doubled to 1600.00, I was unable to make payments on this bill due to financial reasons, but this past month & half I have been paying 100.00 /month to the collection agency, they are...

Made a decision.I'm Stopping the Lying Game! [ 2 Answers ]

I was talking with my therapist and through discussion have learned more and more about myself. I come from a dysfunctional family (like a lot of people) and was abandoned as a child. My mother and father were incapable of taking care of me. However, for some reason they came back later to get me...

View more questions Search