Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moyenda Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Jul 31, 2008, 02:34 AM
    Network printer
    Hi'yall

I have three Mac pc's & a network epson printer,I'v always been or came across windows & have based it my platform,
    I haven't even configured anything on a Mac.. the task is to connect this pc's to the epson printer !
    Both computers are mac operating system.

Help appraciated !
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jul 31, 2008, 05:27 AM
    Depending on the Epson model, there may already be a print driver installed. The following assumes the Macs are running OS X. Go to System Preferences and click on Print & Fax (this is similar to how you'd do it under Windows). Your installed printers will appear. Click the + icon in the lower left of the pane displaying the printers; this will search for installed drivers and if your printer's driver is installed it should appear there.

If it doesn't appear, exit System Preferences and install the driver, either from the CD that came with the printer or download & install from the Epson web site. Then repeat the steps in the paragraph above.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Configure Printer in Lan (Network) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, " How to Configure any Printer in Network(LAN) and One or more" Give me the answer quick. Thanking You

Printer not recognized in network [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small network with 2 computers, using the same printer. Occasionally I will get a message that essentially says "Printer not recognized on this server." This is after it has been working fine all day. If I shut off both computers and printer, it will return to a working state when...

Printing from a network printer [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently using a laptop computer, and would like to print documents from my printer through wireless access. How can I do this. My laptop(a Toshiba Brand) is compatible with my HP PSC 770x1 printer.

Sharing a printer across a wireless network [ 2 Answers ]

Can a laptop share across a wirless network a printer physically connected to another laptop?

Need help to share files and printer through Network [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I have networked two home computers together and am now having a problem with the sharing of the printer and files. On the first computer (main), I am running Windows XP with a wireless-B Broadband Router and on the secondary computer, I am running Windows 98SE with a wireless USB adapter....

View more questions Search