Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laynayumi Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Jul 30, 2008, 08:05 PM
    Cleo is sick
    My cat(5mon old) threw up last night and I looked at it to see what he could have possibly ate to cause him to throw up. I found what I think was a tape worm. I'm aware that tape worms are a product of cats that are infected with fleas. I talked to my groomer whom I have known since I was a little girl. She said that cats can't throw up tapeworms. It would have to be something other than a tape worm. But I saw it and it has to be some kind of worm if not a tapeworm maybe a round worm? Please give me any advice I'm worried about my furry friend cleo:/

Thank you so much:]

Sincerely,

Layna Y. Mc Master
    cowandchicken Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 10:31 PM
    You need to take him to the vet right away. They will tell you what is wrong with him and help him.
    cowandchicken Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 10:34 PM
    This might help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very sick puppy very sick [ 12 Answers ]

I know I have been reading on this site and others and before I go any further I know my pup needs a doctor. I can not afford one at all right now and they won't make a payment plan with me because I have horrible credit. I have an 8 months old black lab that I was given for free or they were...

Sick dog [ 11 Answers ]

My dog is suddenly sick for a couple of days. Yesterday she was better. This morn she is vomitting clear liquid and will not drink. She sits in front of the water bowl for a long time but will not drink

Car sick [ 6 Answers ]

My shihtzu gets car sick every time we take him for a ride, even just short 15min trips I thought maybe this would cure itself if we kept at it little rides here and there but it never fails every time he vomits in the car. I was thinking about trying a gravol next time before we go but will this...

Miss Cleo [ 6 Answers ]

Where the heck is Miss. Cleo? God she was hot!! Miss. Cleo... Miss Cleo... Where you at honey.:(

MR. Cleo [ 2 Answers ]

Yeah just come to me for your problems I am mr. Cleo help you for what you need

View more questions Search