Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalala623 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Belly piercing
    HOW dO I PiERCE MY bELLY bUttON bY MYSELf? KUZ MY MOM tOLd ME SHE Won't tAkE ME tO GEt it dONE:( bUt if I dO it MYSELf SHE Won't MAkE ME tAkE it OUt:).. & if it GEtS iNfECtEd itS MY PRObLEM... bUt I don't WANt it tO GEt iNfECtEd tHO.. SO dOES ANYONE kNOE HOW tO dO it RitE?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 06:32 PM
    You don't, it's not safe. Wait until you have your parent's permission, then get it done.
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Jul 29, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Don't do it yourself. It will most likely become infected. Even having mine done by a Piercer it go infected.
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Jul 31, 2008, 04:00 AM
    How old are you?

I used to want to do it myself when my mum said no but I never did. She's saying that because she knows it will get infected and you'll have to take it out.
    What's her reason for not lettign you get it done and work on that?
    I was told a year ago I was to young and not mature enough and now I'm 15 in a few months but over a year I've grown up enough to get it done. May take a while but that's the way it goes if you want one that will most likely not get infected rather that most likely get infected.

Good luck x
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Jul 31, 2008, 10:43 AM
    I have an ugly scar from mine.
    marleybaby Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2011, 07:17 AM
    Well. If you do it yourself which I do not suggest, stick a pretty big needle in your belly button, and buy H20 SOLUTION. That is the only way you should pierce it yourself you cam buy it at hottopic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

How can I find a studiop that will pierce my belly if I live in Leeds,England

Belly piercing [ 8 Answers ]

Ok I got my belly pierced and when I clean it and every thing it still feels like there is soap in it or the salt water but I rinsh it really good so I don't no and I'm getting kind a scared I only hade it picered 4 days.I think it is healing really good though how long should I clean it for?I...

Belly Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I got my belly pierced in early Nov and now it has a bump at the top and bottom and they look red. It was bleeding last Friday when I woke up and it also feels like there is a hard lump in it. I went to the tattoo shop last night and they said it didn't look infected but it hurts really bad. Is it...

Belly piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I had my belly button pierced about 6yrs ago and have never had any problems with it but all of a sudden it has started to feel irritated and looks a bit red. I took it out for a few days gave everything a good clean but have just tried to put it back in and it has instantly got irritated and red...

Belly Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I just want to ask if the belly piercing causes cancer, because many people told me that it does since the belly is connected to our stomach and intestine! Thanks

View more questions Search