Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steph86 Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Jul 25, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Start as friends or jump right into dating?
    If you like someone (and this person feels the same about you), is it best to start as friends and really get to know each other or jump right into dating?
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Jul 25, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Just start dating, friendship comes along with that.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 01:26 PM
    Don't jump into a relationship right away they rarely last
    Go out and get to know each other.
    Too many jump right into a relationship thinking the package is what it looks like only to find out they are not compatible, the other is a grouch, the other doesn't appreciate you, they do not spend time with you, take you for granted, etc...
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Jul 25, 2008, 02:35 PM
    I totally see what nohelp4u is saying but there was a guy that I went out with for quite a while and we wondered why we were just friends so long and never dated.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 02:37 PM
    It is best to start with no expectations and once you are comfortable take it further
    Of course the opposite can happen and you remain friends longer than necessary but at least you are together and have the opportunity to say hey why hasn't our relationship gotten further than it is.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 26, 2008, 06:29 AM
    Do what's comfortable, and have fun at it and see if the interest is mutual, and don't assume its as intense as yours is, but its fun finding out. Go slow, and get to know one another.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating with his friends? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! This is my main problem... I was introduce to these guy a couple of months back and since then I felt the chemistry back then so I decide to add him on my msn... Ive seen the guy in friends reunions like 2 times and we talk like everyday over the phone and everything is great. The...

Tractor won't start with key - but I can jump starter to start [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a used Ford 1210 compact tractor and it will not start with the key. I replaced the switch and still no luck. Tested the safety switch & wire that goes to the starter and both are in good order (verified with ohm meter). When I try to start with the key, the lights dim some so I can see...

Civic 95 dx won't start after reversed jump [ 16 Answers ]

Yes, I know, I'm an idiot, but I am looking for redemption in fixing the car myself. The first thing I noticed was a blown 80A fuse, all others OK. Changed that and the starter turns the engine and makes this horrible whirring noise. - Took out the starter, check it OK. Then put it back and...

Dating & best friends [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 48 year old woman who is dating a 41 year old guy who lives in a house with his "best friend", a woman. She knows I am dating him and he has told me that they are no longer sexual, that she is his best friend. She has a room across the hall from his. I have seen this set up, but they...

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search