Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xrated88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 06:09 AM
    Needing to pee a lot
    I am 20 years old and for the last two years I reckon I go to the toilet to pee every 1-2 hours. It increases when I drink anything and worse with alcohol, I'm there every 5 after a glass of wine! Im also up at least once a night. Is this normal or do I have something to worry about?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2008, 06:38 AM
    Go to the doctor and make sure it isn't anything
    It could be diabetes or a couple other things.

It might be nothing but better safe than sorry.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2008, 06:47 AM
    n0help is right. It is possible that you're diabetic or you could have a bladder control issue. Going to the doc to get checked out is your best option.
    Jessica87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 02:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xrated88
    I am 20 years old and for the last two years i reckon i go to the toilet to pee every 1-2 hours. It increases when i drink anything and worse with alcohol, im there every 5 after a glass of wine! Im also up at least once a night. Is this normal or do i have something to worry about?
    Hi! I have the same problem. At work I always have to use the restroom every hour! And its only pee also.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2008, 07:12 AM
    You could have a urine infection, which if your drinking achohol or anything acidic it will aggravate it, causing you to visit the loo more often.

Do you have an uncontrollable thirst, maybe some itching down below, a dry mouth ?
    All could be symptoms of thrush, which can also be a symptoms of diabetes

Visit your doctor to be sure of the correct diagnoses, which will put your mind at rest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Needing a job [ 2 Answers ]

Do u know of a company or companies that hire people who have a criminal past?:confused:

Needing [ 6 Answers ]

Can u be bonded and licence if you have a felony record

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

Needing to know [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I bought a mobile home 5 years ago from clayton homes, since buying the home we have had nothing but problems with vanderbilt mortgage with them calling us saying that we are late on payments when were not. I done a search on the net on them " vanderbilt mortgage" and found a site...

I am very needing yours about asp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am VIetnammes I am studying informatic technonogy. I am studying shopping cart, I downed this demo ones is acart2_0 , but I have problem in error. In eacht pages that have SQL inner join that it don't run this code example <%@ LANGUAGE = "VBScript" %> <!-- #include file="db.asp" -->...

View more questions Search