Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by itsnotme5678
    Glamour models are all a D cup or above.
    And while I'm ranting, I disagree with this statement.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 09:50 AM
    I'm an equal opportunity breasts... uh... employer?
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jul 25, 2008, 09:57 AM
    You know I am a big A cup, small B cup. And I generally love my breasts.. I think they are sexy and lots of guys say they like small boobs, but every now and then I get these thoughts in my head that my boobs aren't good enough or big enough.. and I try really hard to push those thoughts out, because it's not right to think like that.. society always pushes those thoughts on us and we should be grateful with what God gave us..
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171
    think about that for a minute. using "plastic surgery" (which was really just elective surgery to strengthen a muscle wall) to correct a situation where you need to insert your fingers inside your vagina to take a crap decently.

not all plastic surgery is about women with low self esteem.

Kp,

I agree medical cosmetic suregery is a whole different issue,if it is a medical surgery,it has to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by kp2171
    so let me ask this. how often, women, do you get your hair cut? dyed? how much does it cost? a woman who gets a $60 hair cut and dye six times a year (and that can be really low) over the course of 30 years has spent over $10K on her appearance.

a hair cut and dye (chemicals needlessly added to the body) has no value other then aesthetic.

lets not talk about the dollars spent on makeup over a lifetime.

threads like these teeter on this fine line between "we are perfect as we are" and "whats is so wrong with them"...

live and let live, but live like me... just isnt the same as live and let live.
    Personally I am not a make-up person and cosmetic spending on myself is a minimum.

None of us are perfect, there will always be flaws in all of us physically and emotionally.It is more about finding a balance I think between feeling good about ourselves and accepting the flaws we have.
    It is a hard thing to do,but once we have come to the understanding that we are who we are with all our flaws and assets,the need to artificially enhance ourselves becomes less.

For one thing not everyone can afford plastic surgery and the healing process in plastic surgery is I am sure as much or more than any other medical surgery.And the chance of actually having the perfect body even after surgery is not a guarantee.
    I have read of so many articles about plastic surgery gone wrong and it just gives me the chills the same as any medical procedure going wrong would give me chills.

I feel that for me, it is not worth all the pain and money and time to spend on enhancing my body which is going to age anyway and show signs of ageing outside and inside my physical self.

Maybe I am ranting too:)
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jul 25, 2008, 12:14 PM
    There's always going to be people who love us or hate us no matter what our shape or size. Just learn to love yourself. Who gives a $hit what the guys like anyway. We don't need them to validate us. Sorry fellas. Troof.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiaangel180
    There's always going to be people who love us or hate us no matter what our shape or size. Just learn to love yourself. Who gives a $hit what the guys like anyway. We don't need them to validate us. Sorry fellas. Troof.
    I'm cool with that as a guy. Those who care about big boobs should pursue the big boob women... and those that like little ones shopuld go after those. Those who like them no matter what the size can play the field.

And for the ladies... know that there is guy out there for you no matter what your endowment, size or shape.
    DuBas07 Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Jul 25, 2008, 02:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiaangel180
    Don't be sorry its 100 times more enjoyable and fulfilling, at least to me, to be with a girl who loves herself and is self-confident.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2008, 03:29 PM
    Trust me: it's about a lot more than up size! If you love your body, others will too.

Believe me, it's confidence that makes the body.

Hard to believe?

*Kate Hudson was on the cover of People Magazine's 100 most Beautiful. She's barely an A. Kate Moss, same thing.

Or jump up to Heidi Klum - A couple cup sizes larger. And is a fashion icon. No one size is the ticket.

Confidence is actually 99% of many things... How's your confidence now?

People will notice you most when you are doing what you love.

Don't let the media myth you sense mess with you and your "insecurities" you mention... and no one else will either. Really.
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2008, 04:03 PM
    The sexiest women I've known were those who were confident and whod put you to the wall to demand what they needed.

And most women I've known have said the same about a man... theyd prefer the confident guy to the needy or clingy. "butlers" don't hold ones interest long term, generally speaking. I certainly made that mistake with my first big love.

Now, we can b!tch and moan all we want about how one gets to the place where they like how they feel or look... but the reality is a confident woman is sexy as sin.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2008, 04:19 PM
    Kp: this is for you

T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: UNDERWEAR NOT INCLUDED
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 26, 2008, 04:23 PM
    KP, that answer is dead on! I definitely don't have the same body I used to have before I had children, and yes, there are times that I miss the perky breasts, the stomach that I wouldn't mind others seeing, and the thighs without stretch marks, but I have to say that my kids are worth every imperfection.

I am confident, to a fault. I actually find it amusing, because I can walk in to a room with 100 other women that are all much better looking than me, but I'm the one that get's hit on. I always marvelled at that. Is it confidence? Yes, because I like who I am, and what I look like, and I project that even though my body isn't perfect. Men sense it and are drawn to that confidence. My hubby always gets a chuckle out of it, and says "thank goodness you always have your wedding band on and let them know that you aren't available, otherwise I'd be worried"

So be happy with what you have, show confidence in yourself, head high, shoulders back, eye contact and a big smile, know that you are who you are and be proud of it, big breasts or small breasts, it doesn't matter, inner confidence and loving who you are, that's the important thing.
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    Mkay, you ROCK THE CASBAH.

I NEED to get my son the "hung like a five year old" t shirt just to see what it does to my wife, who is way smarter, way faster, and way more naughty than I am.

You rock. You know it. Sweeeeeeeeeeet.
    ahkelteke Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2008, 12:37 PM
    In the film, "Killing Us Softly," the orator examines advertising that exploits the female body and idea of body image. One shampoo ad read: "Your breasts may be too small, too big, too droopy, too gappy, too saggy, too pointy, mosquito bites,..." the list goes on and on, "but at least you can have great looking hair." Media won't let woman have perfect breasts. God forbid we are ever confident with ourselves and the bust and booty our mama's gave us! The film does something rather clever with the ad though. It turns it around: "Your penis may be too small, too big, too droopy, too curved, too saggy, too pointy... or only two inches, but at least you can have great hair."

If it makes you feel any better, most models have small breasts (as does cutie Kate Hudson!). Rock the A-cup!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce breast size? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! I feel my breasts are a little huge for my age and they are going to increase after I have kids(as I have usually seen with ladies). Even when I go shopping, all dresses and shirts are tight from bust area when they fit nicely elsewhere! I don't want to go for any pills or...

Breast size: Does it matter to you [ 64 Answers ]

Hay, I've always wondered if us guys are majoritively more turned on by large tits or small ones as a matter of opinion. As far as I am concerned though I would perfer small ones, less to handle and I think they look far better when they are smaller and petite. And for you girls, do you think...

How to reduce my breast size ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, After my delivery I feel that my breast size is increased and my tummy size also, and I don't want to take any pills, if any physical exercise it will help me, please suggest. Thanks.

How to reduce breast size [ 6 Answers ]

How to reduce breast size by sme physical exercise

Decrease in Breast Size [ 1 Answers ]

This may be a bit superficial but here goes, I breast fed for the full first year with my Baby Girl. It was a wonderful experience and I am very glad I did it. I have lost all of my prenancy weight plus some extra. I have also lost the majority of my breast. I was a solid B cup before...

View more questions Search