Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michellet12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 08:45 PM
    Violation of probation
    When your arrested for violation of probation is their a time limit to see the judge.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 08:52 PM
    Normally no, you are put on the schedule for that court

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation Violation [ 2 Answers ]

My brother was sentenced to 5 years probation in October 2007. He was recently violated an altercation between the PO and for not having a stable address. After he was released in Jan he didn't have anyplace to stay and finally got an apt about a month ago but provided the PO with bills from...

Violation of probation [ 1 Answers ]

We are moving from tn to n.c. my daughter wants to go. She is on probation for thieft under 500. Misder minor. She asked the po if she could go. They said no she had to stay here until done. If she goes I know she will violate. If she gets cought in n.c. will they bring her back. ...

Probation Violation [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I got a couple questions... First off I'm on probation for my second underage drinking ticket. I got 60 hours community service and alcohol classes. I got violated for not going to my alcohol classes, due to financial reasons. I only did 11 hours of community service. What is going to happen to...

Probation Violation in FL [ 5 Answers ]

HELP, please!! I just received a letter from the Clerk of Courts stating that I am in violation of probation and there is a warrant for my arrest. They also returned my money order for payment of fines. Apparently, I did not pay the fines by the deadline. I have contacted my attorney, however,...

View more questions Search