Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cess Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2006, 09:12 PM
    So what you think?
    Ok some of you know my past and present. But I dealt with the guy that kept calling from work . But I met I really nice guy at work . He is cute,nice,and interested in me. But I think its to early . But he makes me tingle just talking to him . I wasn`t expect something like this to happen .Should I go for it or let it pass me by any clues people?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2006, 04:25 AM
    I don't know anything about your past and present :)

What is holding you back about this guy? Why is it too early?

Do u like him?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2006, 04:33 AM
    Hi, Cess,
    Too early for what?
    Too early to have a new friend?
    It's never too early to have a friend, so go for it.
    Best of luck.

Apr 6, 2006, 08:51 PM
    Well I guess that was short lived crush lol. Well at least I got a kiss before he started avoiding me . I guess I am just a unlovable person . But that OK it was proubly to soon anyway . I really liked him though but o-well more fish in the see I guess. At least for a short time I felt good about myself . I was happy . But short lived as always cause when one thing goes wrong everything falls apart I should be use to it by now.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2006, 04:04 PM
    It sounds like you're attrtacted to this person. Get to know him but just take it slow and easy. Be friendly and sociable, just don't overdo it. You may eventually discover that the two of you have a lot in common and something may develop. Give it time, lots of time ; that's what it takes.
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2006, 04:13 AM
    You don't need a man to make u feel good about yourself have more self confidence and stand up proud...
    Just be cool with him and don't come across as needy, as anyone would run a mile.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2006, 11:02 AM
    Cess - wondering if you pushed him away? Maybe being a little too eager to make a relationship worK? I am just guessing here... did YOU try to rush into it. Maybe even bothering him too much at work?

Try to figure out what pushed him away so quickly.

Plus... YOU HAVE TO KISS A LOT OF FROGS!! TO FIND THE REAL MR. RIGHT.

Apr 8, 2006, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    Cess - wondering if you pushed him away? Maybe being a little too eager to make a realtionship worK? I am just guessing here.....did YOU try to rush into it. Maybe even bothering him too much at work?

Try to figure out what pushed him away so quickly.

Plus.....................YOU HAVE TO KISS A LOT OF FROGS!!!!! TO FIND THE REAL MR. RIGHT.

I don`t know what I did to be honest . I didn`t go bugging him or anything just talked to him on break and he hung around and waited for me to get off work for 3 days and he took my home one day cause my car broke down . But that was the secound day. So I am not sure. What I did wronge. Its OK though .Only thing I can think of is that I wasn`t a good kisser cause After we kissed he seemed to avoid me . He could not be avoiding me just got busy I am not sure . But he was suppose to call me Friday and he didn`t. so I don`t know . I am just not going to worry about it . I am just going to go back to my goal and not worry about the man deal . Its for the best

Apr 10, 2006, 07:44 PM
    Ok yet another ?
    OK is it wronge for me to lead a bunch of guys on and letting them take me out but telling them I am not ready for a relationship right now . Yet they keep coming around calling . I am not interested in any of them so far to be honest. I don`t mind hanging out with them, just not into starting a relationship with any of them . I am I wroung for this . I have told them all the same things that I am not looking for a relationship. But they keep calling or stopping me .
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2006, 07:34 AM
    Hi, Cess,
    First, what makes you think any boy that likes you, is ready for a relationship? Like wanting you for a girlfriend; you both not seeing anyone else?
    Have they told you this?
    No, it's not wrong to tell someone you are not ready to be their girlfriend, and you just want to be friends... it's called DATING.
    Some teens ( and I say teens because they are still learning about dating, going out, seeing others) feel they can't be "friends" with a boy unless they are his girlfriend.
    Dating means you go out with who you want to. It might be one boy this week, another boy next week, and so on and on.
    As long as you are honest with others, telling them exactly what you think, and be yourself, you are not doing anything wrong.
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2006, 07:41 AM
    No there is nothing wrong with what you are doing at all.
    You're single you're free to do what ever you want to do and as FredG said its not like these guys said they are ready or want a relationship asap.

Anyway I'm a firm believer that being friends for a while before the relationship evloves into something else is just great.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 11, 2006, 12:06 PM
    I think your doing the absolute right thing by being honest and having fun with a lot of guys! That's what youth is for so don't feel bad just stay honest!:cool: :)
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Apr 11, 2006, 02:19 PM
    The only thing that would be wrong is if you were sleeping with all of them
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2006, 06:41 PM
    If you've been honest and upfront with them then it's not wrong at all. Maybe they think you're playing "hard to get" and that you'll come around eventually. However that's their idea that they conjured up themselves, not something that you made them believe. You've done nothing wrong and have nothing to feel guilty about.

Apr 13, 2006, 02:04 PM
    I am glad to hear that . I am not use to dating . Considering I got married when I was 15. For thoughs who don`t know after my late husband past away I went to guy that I stayed with for 3 years and it ended badly. I just wanted to be sure that I wasn`t wrong for what I was doing. I am not sleeping with any of them . To be honest I am scared to sleep with guys for the fact I don`t want to catch anything.

Apr 13, 2006, 02:06 PM
    Well I must not have done anything wronge he is back around and I am not going to seem so eager . I am just going to sit back and see what happens
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2006, 03:17 PM
    Yes - take you're... maybe be busy once in a while. Make him chase you a little bit. I just hope he isn't a flake.

Hopefully he still makes you feel tingly!!
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2006, 03:29 PM
    It fine to do that - like I say - kiss a lot of frogs!!

Take your time with them - get to know them.
    milliec Posts: 262, Reputation: 55

Apr 14, 2006, 03:20 AM
    Hi Wildcat!
    I only meant it as a reputation short comment, but I got that "nasty" line telling me to spread reputation etc.
    SO: this is just to say I agree with you, and liked especially the frog line.
    Bye,
    Millie
    :) :) :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2006, 06:00 AM
    Hi, Cess,
    Congratulations! Catching something is always possible; there is no 100% guarantee for any type of condems, etc; even stated by the manufacturers.
    I do wish you the best, and have fun getting to know some men by dating different ones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search