Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2008, 10:59 AM
    What's the best sunblock?
    Does anyone have any suggestions on the best sunblock, or what the best SPF is? Right now I'm using Neutrogena with spf 70. It is running low and I want to try something else.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Panama Jack is the best, in my opinion.
    strawxxx Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Missj28
    Does anyone have any suggestions on the best sunblock, or what the best SPF is? Right now im using Neutrogena with spf 70. It is running low and i want to try something else.
    I just order Neutrogena Ultra dry-sheer SPF70,now waiting for it to arrive..
    What do you think of it? Is it good?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Here's an interesting article on sunscreen safety, I know several mothers who use the California Baby products on themselves as well as on their kids.

Skin Deep: Cosmetic Safety Database - Special Report
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jul 21, 2008, 01:20 PM
    I use Neutrogena ultra dry sheer 45 spf.

It's great... I don't feel it on my skin at all, and obviously it's been working because my skin is getting much lighter/brighter and not reverting to darker when I'm out in this HOT SCORTCHING MARYLAND SUN. lol.
    traygeaux Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Missj28
    Does anyone have any suggestions on the best sunblock, or what the best SPF is? Right now im using Neutrogena with spf 70. It is running low and i want to try something else.
    I use the same thing... it seems to be working great... my skin color has managed to stay almost as light as it does in the winter, and I live in hot, humid Louisiana and walk around my college campus M-F going to classes...
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 08:55 AM
    Hi everyone

I am currently in west africa on business for a few months, I'm using mono and I go between NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER SPF 45 and COPPERTONE SPORT 50 SPF both of them are in the form of sprays and not the clunky clamy creams/lotion sunscreens

lighterrr
    joejoe6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2011, 08:46 PM
    NEUTROGENA has up to 80 and 100SPF. I wore both all summer (one on my face and one and on hands) however, I still get darker however, my skin does not burn. It is suggested that one wears this even in the cooler months - winter etc. NEUTROGENA is very very good and highly recommended.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best sunblock lotion while lightening skin [ 4 Answers ]

Hi,I am using the glutathione soap to even up my skin tone and I know I have to use a sunblock lotion else the lightening will be in vain but I am not sure what SPF to choose and which brand is the best as that will help tremendously.I don't hit the sun too much though.any suggestions will be...

Side effects of neutrogena sunblock spf 55 [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I started using the neutrogena sunblock spf 55 and a few days later while applying it to my face I have this burning sensation all over my face. And my face just had this sudden reaction I can't explain it, I don't know why. Every body started telling me it looks like I have scratching my...

Getting a divore what's mine and what's not? [ 3 Answers ]

Been married for five yrs two kids one is 4yrs and the other is 1 ,got a house 1 week before we got married and I never got my name on put on the deed.but have been helping with the mortgage the whole time,she makes a lot more money than I do and I also caught her in an affair with her ex...

Sunblock/Sunscreen/Day cream with SPF [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, is it same using a day cream with SPF 15 or sunblock/sunscreen with same SPF? I am a bit lazy so I was planing to use just day cream with SPF in it than to use any other product and then sunblock,, do u guys have something to tell me... thanx :)

Sunblock for dogs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my parents border collie Jack is having problems when out in the sun. He has pink bits on the bridge of his nose and these burn easily when he's out in the sun. We've tried applying children's sunblock to the area but he just licks it off. Ive been online and found that there is sunblock...

View more questions Search