Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2008, 03:34 AM
    Is the DNC getting desperate ?
    Here is the e-mail they sent to PUMAs (Evita supporters who say Party Unity My A$$)

Dear Democratic Friends: 2008 is a Democratic year-at all levels in all the states. The opportunity is ours. We just have to seize it.
    We experienced an exciting, intense, sometimes difficult, campaign to nominate our presidential candidate. Now it's over. Barack Obama won.
    I supported Hillary Clinton and am proud and pleased that I did. But she lost. Barack Obama won. It's over.
    It is time for all Democrats, supporters of Senator Clinton and all other contenders for the nomination, to stand with him to secure his election and the election of Democrats at all levels of competition.
    I must confess a bit of fatigue and irritation with people who continue to carp, complain, and criticize the results of the primary and lay down conditions for their support. The Los Angeles Lakers didn't establish conditions to recognize the Boston Celtics as NBA Champions; Roger Federer did not demand concessions before recognizing that Rafael Nadal defeated him at Wimbledon.

It is time to act in a mature and resourceful fashion. It's time to put the primaries behind us. It's time to support Barack Obama without conditions or demands.
    It's time to WIN for Barack Obama, the Democratic Party, America, and our future. We have an unparalleled opportunity. I hope we will all do everything we can to seize the moment.
    See you at the Inauguration.

Sincerely,

Don Fowler
    DNC Member At-Large, South Carolina
    Former Chair of the Democratic National Committee
    Alice Germond
    Secretary, Democratic National Committee
    I'm sure after taking Evita's supporters to the wood shed to adminster some tough love with the latest version of BOs "get over it" moment ,all will be smoothed over and they will march in goose-step with the party throughout the rest of the election cycle.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jul 20, 2008, 04:28 AM
    As stated already elsewhere :

I see... Now all your negative comments on Obama's policies failed towards their intended goal , it is now up to wild allegations and underhand suggestions...

Won't work neither, Tom : you're betting against the winning horse !

Why don't you post a clear list of what you think the policies of the next President of the USA should be, and be for once a little more honorable and positive applying your capacities ?

:rolleyes:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2008, 04:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    they will march in goose-step with the party
    McCain touches little boys.
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2008, 09:36 AM
    Are you denying that the DNC sent this letter out to Evita supporters ?
    What Cred being out of country and out of touch fails to understand is the extent of the Evita followers revolt in the Democrat party . It will make international news next month when they take to the streets of Denver.
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jul 20, 2008, 09:40 AM
    Here is the e-mail they sent to PUMAs (Evita supporters who say Party Unity My A$$)

I'm sure after taking Evita's supporters to the wood shed to adminster some tough love with the latest version of BOs "get over it" moment ,all will be smoothed over and they will march in goose-step with the party throughout the rest of the election cycle.
    Not By A Long Shot, Tom! Not By A Long Shot! If Obama has proven to be such a great money raiser on his own, they certainly do not need the help of those of us who still support Hillary. This is where company PARTS. It may be their profound hope and dream that those of us who are for Hillary would be placated enough to just jump in and join their bandwagon. But to paraphrase the authors of that piece of junk you presented, I must confess more than a bit of fatigue and irritation with Dean and the DNC wanting to give Hillary's delegates to Obama and how things have played out. But it will sure be a cold day in hell before PUMA would buckle under and support Obama! No Such Luck, Bubba. No Such Luck. So this guy can just forget about trying to win our support over. It just ain't going to happen! And we're talking MILLIONS of still Hillary supporters! MILLIONS! Boy, they Sure Are getting desperate but they can remain on the outside looking in with their dream as far as we're concerned. It's Hillary Or Bust!

ONWARD WITH PUMA!!!!!!

Just Say No Deal

P.U.M.A: Howard Dean Schemes To Shut Down Democratic Convention

And for ALL Obamanots:

Nobama Network - Dedicated to Unity Democrats, Republicans, Independents Election 2008

Welcome to WriteHillaryIn.com
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jul 20, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Tom, that has to be the absolute worst sentence formation in a post that I've seen in years. How come on this forum there's only one Hillary supporter out of millions that ever rants anti-Obama rhetoric since his nomination? You'd think out of millions I could hear from at least a dozen or so. Sky hurry and make up another user name! :D BTW "Tom," Don Fowler's letter of support is not going to pull the Democratic party together for a win in November... John McCain and Dubya's Republican base is doing that! ;)
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jul 20, 2008, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BABRAM
    You'd think out of millions I could hear from at least a dozen or so. Sky hurry and make up another user name! :D
    Oh Babbie, you're how old and still haven't learned anything. It's the SILENT MILLIONS, the ones who never post but who may even come here and read from time to time and have found total disgust with Obama who then go out and VOTE that you have to worry about! Just watch 'em turn out in great Numbers to write Hillary in this November! Guess things will start looking a whole lot better for Mackie after that if she doesn't make it 'cause they're sure to take millions of votes away from Obie. But we're counting that She Will WIN! So, we're going to give it one heck of a try NATIONWIDE! :D

WRITE HILLARY IN!!

Just Say No Deal

P.U.M.A: Howard Dean Schemes To Shut Down Democratic Convention

And for ALL Obamanots:

Nobama Network - Dedicated to Unity Democrats, Republicans, Independents Election 2008

Welcome to WriteHillaryIn.com
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jul 20, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Oh! It's the silent millions? Bwa ha ha ha! Amazing out of the "silent millions" the one that broke the silence is you? That's like casting Gilligan off the island only to become admiral in McHale's Navy of misfits. Out of the millions of tourists I encounter every year, 2 million Clark County residents in the Vegas area, and 375,448 plus members on this site as of today... I can't find one other person to represent your little "write in" bowel movement. ;) There should be a least dozens of representatives by now. Once again "Sky," your light is fading.

Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 02:26 AM
    Bobby I am and always have been my own person. I stir up the Evita supporters because I want max. disruption of the Obama campaign. He is already on his rainbow tour thinking he won the election ;very 'Presumptive' if you ask me.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2008, 03:22 AM
    ... because I want max. disruption of the Obama campaign.
    What a positive guy. Thus is an example of why I could never be a conservative - always looking for wars.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    What a positive guy. Thus is an example of why I could never be a conservative - always looking for wars.
    As opposed to calling tom a racist, implying McCain is a pedophile and calling Tony Snow evil "scum" while his family mourns? The hypocrisy is mind-boggling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A cat in desperate need of help [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 years old cat, male, 3.7 Kg, and his mother persian bread. 4 Days ago he startes to vomit every half hour, vomiting acompanied by Diarrhea. Every time vomit was yellow at first with a mucus then a white Foam. There were no signs of blood. The diarrhea was also frequent (45 Min -...

Getting desperate! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there I am now 45 years old and my childless boyfriend and I would love to have a baby, what are the chances, and can anyone give any hints or tips please?? Kim

Please Help... desperate [ 9 Answers ]

Hey people... I really need some advice... I have been seeing a guy I work with for just over a month now and he was head over heels for me even though I wasn't too keen to begin with but he won me over... neway... everythin was going great until a week ago when he had some terrbile news about a...

Desperate Dad [ 1 Answers ]

I am divorced. Kids have been with Mom for last year and a half. During this time I have tried to see them and maintain relationship but have been squeezed out of their lives. A year ago I filed for joint custody of kids (16,15,12) because I was being prevented from seeing them. Went to court and...

View more questions Search