Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcstolte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Introduction letter
    I would like to know how to write a letter of introduction for my new business.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2008, 03:17 PM
    I found this link.

It may be of help.

Business Letter of Introduction
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 01:05 AM
    If you put the two words Introduction Letter into the search function at the top of this page, you will find lots of links where this question has been addressed. There are also links at the bottom of this page that you might want to click on and see what the answers have been.

If you would like to post a draft of your introduction letter here for us to critique so that it would be worded the best, then we would be glad to help you!

I would also like to know what kind of business this is concerning, please? I operate a number of small businesses.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone new a great way to write an introduction letter to network TV introducing my talent. I'm a comedian and I would like to send a dvd of myself to places like snl and ellen degeneris. But I need something that will catch their eye but yet still seem...

Introduction letter to a new job [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write an introduction letter to my new place of employment. I should have written it May 5 (so I am late). Help!

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have developed one software add-on in ERP.It was successfully tested and implemented at one client site. I want to tie up with other companies I want in india, marketing erp softwares so that our product can be sold at multiple locations and my business expands. Please advise me how to...

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I am design a website to fulfill all types of printing requirements & place orders on line & even from the mobile.. need a professional introduction leter for same.

View more questions Search