Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sre241 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 09:06 PM
    Goodbye, and I'm Praying For You All
    This website is sickening.

What is this world coming to?

I have seen it all, and read people's answers and questions and I can't believe what I am reading. Bisexuality is OK, teen sex is OK, masturbating is OK, telling a 5yo child about sex is OK, witchcraft is OK, lust is OK, BUT GOD IS NOT OK!!

May He have mercy on us all!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 17, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Yeah, your post is NOT OK. God is not only OK, He's a virtual requirement, but this website is full of people going through some pretty bad times. It's indicative of the darker side of life anyway, and that is by default. People with their lives blossoming and blessed seldom need "help me" web sites. Right?

Meanwhile, the compassion God demands of us would probably require you to ramp down the attitude and engage these discussions with some love and guidance of your own, eh? Sitting on a holy pedestal looking down your righteous nose is about as ungodly an act as there could be.

Sickening? Helping people and putting your wisdom to good use is sickening to you? Then you should leave, your heart is not in a state to help anyone.

May God have His way with your life, and I hope your ready for what that may require of you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 17, 2008, 09:57 PM
    If you only want to talk to people who believe in God, then there are other sites that just have Christians on it, and nothing else.

The people on this site are a diverse group, we have many different nationalities and people with many different beliefs, you do have to be accepting and tolerant.

I hope that you found the help you needed here, and wish you all the best, your parting words weren't necessary, but I guess you felt the need to point out all our flaws.

Personally, I love this site, getting to talk to people from all over the world, getting good advice and I've made allot of friends in the process. I wish you all the best.

Good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 17, 2008, 10:16 PM
    Thank you, and good bye.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 17, 2008, 10:23 PM
    Sounds like someone needs a reality check.

YES-Bisexuality is OK, we cannot control people's lives, all we can do is answer their questions to the best of our ability, that is why we are here.

I don't know anyone here who CONDONES teen sex, but they are going to do anyway, so yes we will educate them on how to protect themselves, cause sometimes their parents won't.

I really do need you to link me to where anyone on this site has talked to a five year old about sex. If it's their own parents, then so be it, we cannot control how people parent.

God is not for everyone, we have a vast Christianity section of this site, if that is your only interest, then don't venture from there.

Who are you to judge other people? Are you God?

GOOD RIDDANCE!

Also, I find it sort of ironic that you call this site SICKENING, yet in another post you said that it was a lifesaver. Hmmm...
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jul 17, 2008, 11:13 PM
    I agree w/ Chi-mamma. If you want a site that only has tight-a'd bigots who don't have respect for others' opinions or ways of life, good riddance.

(Wonder if they'll stick around ling enough to see how badly we'll miss 'em?)

-
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 18, 2008, 04:54 AM
    Of course many of those things are wrong and that is why there are people on here to explain they are, but this is not a one sided web site, all people even those with non morality sexual views post. So that is why people should be here posting the moral side along with the other to let people know that the entire world has not lost its mind.

But on the other hand your groups of posts as suspect since as noted you loved the site now you don't.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2008, 04:59 AM
    Weird, you come on this site and get answers to your technical question then rant on about godlessness. It doesn't fit.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2008, 02:19 PM
    I was getting rather tired of being preached to, anyway -
    Pets Expert

Jul 18, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee
    I was getting rather tired of being preached to, anyway -
    You and me both. ;)
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Jul 18, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sre241

I have seen it all, and read people's answers and questions and I can't believe what I am reading. bisexuality is ok, teen sex is ok, masturbating is ok, telling a 5yo child about sex is ok, witchcraft is ok, lust is ok, BUT GOD IS NOT OK!?!?!?!?!?

Sorry you think that way. There are many here who DO believe and say so. We live in a world that has rejected the LORD, but we are called to shine.

Matthew 5:16
    Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2008, 02:54 PM
    OK.

I didn't know you were here to begin with.

Bye Bye.
    Pets Expert

Jul 18, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by progunr
    OK.

I didn't know you were here to begin with.

Bye Bye.
    Good point, I didn't either until this post.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jul 18, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Wow can we say psycho??

You don't like this site then don't read the stuff on here.. no one put a gun to your head..

Good riddens
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2008, 01:52 PM
    This site is exactely what it says it is... AMHD = ASK ME FOR HELP

You obviously don't need help and have no intention of giving help

SO WHY ARE YOU HERE??

However should you be in a position one day where you may need help or you feel able to offer help to your fellow man, then we will more than welcome you back.

Blessings
    f104 Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

Aug 9, 2008, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sre241

I have seen it all, and read people's answers and questions and I can't believe what I am reading. bisexuality is ok, teen sex is ok, masturbating is ok, telling a 5yo child about sex is ok, witchcraft is ok, lust is ok, BUT GOD IS NOT OK!?!?!?!?!?

Hmm another person with views that only the taliban would love. Goodbye.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should we always kneel when praying? [ 17 Answers ]

Is there a particular verse in the bible that says if we should kneel always when praying. I was brought up praying in no particular position. But my friend says that as christians, we should kneel when we pray like how muslims do when they pray. Is this founded in the bible? Im a roman catholic.

Praying for Divine Intervention [ 14 Answers ]

If as Christians we truly believe that God controls our destiny----controls the whole world actually and has the power to unleash natural disasters and plagues and that His will will always be done-----------Then why do we pray? If your days on this earth are numbered and your time is up what good...

Praying in church [ 28 Answers ]

Who do you pray to in church? Mary, God, Jesus?? I am a cradle catholic and have just become extremely interested in what I have been doing all my life. I know that Jesus is the son of God. Do you pray to Jesus, who took his life for us? Do you pray to Mary for she is the one that gave birth...

Praying After a Break Up [ 7 Answers ]

I am going through a break up with this girl that I work with and it's turned out to be more difficult than I thought. I realize that time is the only thing that's going to make things better. My question is, what should I pray for, how should I pray, and how do I let go and let God. I thought...

Praying mantis [ 1 Answers ]

Is it illegal to keep a praying mantis in pa

View more questions Search