Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madameblue Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 17, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Speeding up the skin lightening process of glutathione?
    I was wondering if I take 2000mg of glutathione a day instead of 1500mg will that speed up the skin lightening process? If not please let me know, I would like to know about your experience with glutathione. :)
    michico latino Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2008, 02:23 PM
    In my opinon u should ask u doctor :)
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2008, 02:26 PM
    The only thing more pills will do is put your kidneys under more pressure. If I was you, id steer clear of pills for lightening. Ive heard they don't work anyway. Happy Lightening!
    madameblue Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 19, 2008, 04:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Missj28
    The only thing more pills will do is put your kidneys under more pressure. If i was you, id steer clear of pills for lightening. Ive heard they dont work anyway. Happy Lightening!
    I am well aware that if you take or eat anything, even water that it will cause your kidneys to work , since the main function of the kidneys are to help regulate homeostasis within the body. BUT it is nearly impossible to overdose with vitamin c and glutathione since they are easily flushed out of the body unlike insoluble substances such as vitamin A, D, and E. Glutathione primary purpose is not to lighten but to serve as an antioxidant.

Glutathione does work when you take the right dose and combination of vitamin c, I seen its effects on a friend of mine.

I would just like to know if I took 2000mg of glutathione instead of 1500mg would that speed up the process? ;)
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Jul 19, 2008, 10:22 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ht=glutathione

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L-glutathione ,Vitamin C 1000mg IV injections for skin Lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody I've read about skin lightening complexion " L-glutathione pills (normally sold in 1 bottle of 500mg L-glutathione containing 500 pills in total at a cost of about USD275-300 per bottle), most people prefer to take L-glutathione injections (400mg IV/IM). Vitamin C 1000mg IV...

Skin lightening with Metathione & Glutathione [ 6 Answers ]

Where can we find this product?what is the difference between metathione and glutathione?What are the side effects of this product to our skin?:confused:

Information of skin lightening pill-(L-Glutathione) [ 22 Answers ]

I keep hearing the name of this pill come up (L-Glutathione)! Every time I do my research on skin lightening I see the name... Has anyone here ever used this product? Does it work? Where can I order the product?

Skin Lightening Pill: Whiten From The INSIDE OUT Glutathione vs Oralight vs Turmeric [ 5 Answers ]

Glutathione with Rose hips Vit C and Makari Oralight did nothing to lighten my skin! Has anyone used Turmeric pills with good results?

Glutathione-skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys! Has anyone tried glutathione pills? What are the effects? Can you PLEASE tell me where I can get one? Im from California. I want to know if there's a place there where I can buy one. Thanks guys!

View more questions Search