Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2008, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    When people bother to use them. I think they said it is like a 2% rate of breakage.
    I am not saying give up and sure Tomder and Galveston are not either but rather that there has to be some better approach and as long as they remain as is even an increase in what they are doing will not necessarily be effective. Some other better approach needs to be thought of.
    I'm sure they are trying but until such time as they find a cure then the best, and cheapest approach is surely advocating the use of condoms. Not disregarding it as the Catholic church so loudly does.

BTW: Did you see McCain flip flop on the question.

McCain Stumbles on H.I.V. Prevention - The Caucus - Politics - New York Times Blog
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2008, 05:14 PM
    I think the best thing is to have people working directly with them educating them to get the importance across. Most anything else is mostly $$$ in the pockets of the agencies.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2008, 08:23 PM
    Is this the 'black hole' we've been hearing so much about?
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Jul 21, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Maybe you missed my point. When Biblical foundations are removed by humanistic teachings we shouldn't be surprised when the roof falls in. You teach people that they are "just another animal" and then decry the results when they act like animals, mating with whoever happens to be available at the time and paying the price in disease.
    Then we all pay, so it is approriate to point out the connection between sinful behaviour and catastrophic results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you get aids? [ 2 Answers ]

I always thought you could only get aids from blood, dirty needles, having sex or if a mother has it and passes it to her unborn baby but my biology teacher is trying to tell us that you can get it from sweat, kissing (saliva). My health teacher from a few years a go said you couldn't get it from...

A billion little spots [ 5 Answers ]

If anyone reading this has any advice please help... My face, top of my arms, chest and now boobs are absolutely covered in tiny tiny tiny lile black head spots, if you squeeze them (this sounds disgustin sorry, but you do actually get puss like stuff oozing from them) the worst areas are like...

Do you know someone with HIV and AIDS [ 6 Answers ]

I have a long timed friend that had contacted the disease either through his fast acting, life of the party, and being just plain pretty and too many people wanted him in all the ways loose. I noticed women given him an eye because he could cook and draw and carries a nice package. Lately, I have...

View more questions Search