Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterflysonia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 06:43 AM
    Bleeding gums
    My gums bleed a lot when brushing in the morning and often I wake up with blood on my teeth.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2008, 06:50 AM
    You could have vitamin deficiencies
    I know vitamin C and Co Q10 are suppose to be good for gums.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2008, 09:05 AM
    I'd recommend you see your dental hygienist for a thorough cleaning. Bleeding gums is a sign of disease. Gum disease has been linked to heart attack, stroke, respiratory disease, diabetes and now alzheimers and oral cancer. Be sure you are brushing and flossing thoroughly every day and rinse with an antibacterial rinse such as Listerine or Crest Pro Health.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cyst on my gums [ 2 Answers ]

On Sunday I noticed that my gums were feeling kind of "mushy" for lack of better term. By Sunday night to the left of my front tooth my gums were extremely red, and there was a visible bump. Monday morning the "bump" was big enough that I can feel it past the base of my nose and as wide as the...

Dark gums [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a healthy natural solution for turning gums pink again?

Bleeding gums? [ 1 Answers ]

My sweet lil' 1 year old black lab Annie has finally started playing with toys! I got her a rope toy from petco, and I noticed right as she started shewing on it there was little bits of blood where she was bitting. I checked her gum and they were red like they'd been bleeding a little. Is this...

Why are my gums this way? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am 17 years old and I have had gum problems for majority of my life. I first received braces at the age of 13 to straighten my teeth since the gums over lapped and caused them to space out. They trimmed it down, hoping that the problem to my situation would go away. Instead it got even worse...

Bleeding Gums [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I am having issues with my gums - more specifically the gums on the bottom of my mouth. When I brush, they bleed. My routine - I brush twice daily with an electric tooth brush, I floss and then rinse with a mouth wash. My gums continue to bleed, and at the moment they are so bad...

View more questions Search