Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margthom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Friendly Divorce
    What would make my husband agreeable and nice about me filing for divorce?:confused:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Does he have any indication that this is coming or is this your surprise to him?
    cjonline Posts: 217, Reputation: 19

Jul 16, 2008, 11:35 AM
    No one can "make" another do anything. That being said. My ex was agreeable and even nice when we first split but once we started getting into the details and going to court he became hard to deal with and angry all the time.

IMO... It's wishful thinking on anyone's part to hope or believe that the other party will be agreeable and kind during a divorce. Unless there was never any feelings in the marriage and there is no property or money to split or children with support and visitation to work out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating or being friendly? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 and a half years now, he's 8 years younger than I am, but this has never been a problem or even an issue. A few months ago, I found some messages between my boyfriend and an "old friend" of his... female of course. In this message, he proceeded to...

Cat is suddenly friendly [ 8 Answers ]

I have a female cat who has always been aggressive and nasty. She has always attatcked when you try to touch her and hissed at you when you go near her. She also always attacks my other 2 cats without provocation. She is 8 years old. Suddenly about 2 days ago she started acting really friendly,...

Is he flirting or just being friendly? [ 16 Answers ]

I had car trouble and had to call a local garage for help. When the help arrived he got things fixed was friendly and charged me way less than expected. Skip ahead I needed help again same man came to help , fixed the car for the time told me to bring it in next day for repair. He did not charge me...

Friendly with guys [ 4 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend was talking to a girl before me and him got together. I was upset that he was still communicating with her so we kept arguing about her every time she came to mind. Now that we are not together, I found out that she is friendly with a lot of guys around the area. Even though we are...

View more questions Search