Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rugratmo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Public record of NJ sales permit
    Is there a way to find out if a business has a sales tax permit?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Ask them for it? If they do not provide you a number and/or copy you assume they don't if you are doing business with them
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 06:42 AM
    A phone call to the NJ tax department may get you an answer as to whether they have the permit, though detailed information will probebly NOT be forthcoming.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Deposition Public Record? [ 2 Answers ]

I was in on a deposition for a trial that will be heard in July. There was a court reporter present although the deposition took place in a private office, not in a court room, and the plaintiff was sworn in. It is real estate related. The plaintiff brought up and said some things that other...

Public record [ 1 Answers ]

I have a public record on my credit report. This was a landlord/tenant filing. We took care of this before the courts got involved. The landlord went to the court house and dismissed this judgement. However,it is still showing on my report as a negative. HELP... :confused:

Getting a Judgement off my public record [ 2 Answers ]

:( We are trying to get approved for a new trailer. Our title company did a search and found some judgments that we did not know we had. We have taken care of all but 1. This company has not responded to any of our inquiry's. It has been almost 2 months now and still nothing. This judgement was not...

View more questions Search