Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    star678 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Lose weight in a week(teen)!
    I am 14 years old going to 15. I'm 5'5 and weigh about 150 punds. I really want to loose weight in a week for certain reasons. I don't want it to be drastic because I now it won't be possible but I need to change my figure. I know I'm fat because I've gained so much weight and I have a lot of belly fat.

I don't have money to go to a gym or any of those expensive programs;and I don't have a pool either!

I really need your help :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 09:14 PM
    You can lose a few pounds in a week but it is not going to be a noticeable change. It takes moths to get a proper weight change. You expercise, about any will do, if you want to work on certain parts of the body try those that effect them most. And go on a PROPER diet, the right types of food and enough proper intake, but enough exercise to off set the food intake.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2008, 09:17 PM
    The most you can lose (in a healthy manner) is about 2 - 3 lbs a week.

You don't need to go to the gym to lose weight.. just eat properly, stay off the junk food, and just simply doing a small routine (pushups, situps, running around the neighborhood, jump roping, going for a walk) will help you get in better shape.
    shelb1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2009, 02:31 AM

Hey!
    I'm on the exact same quest ,
    I'm starting a new school in 6 days,

If you want to lose weight quicker try eating lots of leafy green vegetbles and apples and grain bread and bran.
    Drink as much water as you can and buy some cheap green tea :) ,
    Green tea has tonnes of anti oxidants so it will help ,
    Running up and down stairs may seem stupid but it really works well and you will be able to feel it straight away ,
    The funnest and best method would be dancing :) its fun and a really good source of exercise expesially if you hate exercise as much as me :) just pop on some good music and dance away :)

Hope I helped :)
    Xxshelb
    hypo_chick88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 02:42 AM
    Eat less then 15000 calories in a day. Excersise for 30mins every day. I am too 14 and doing this for 3 weeks. I lost 7kgs. I am 5'8 and use to weigh 52-53kg and now I am 45-46kg :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

12 week fitness program that works, lose weight and stay in shape [ 2 Answers ]

This is a great way to stay in shape or even lose weight. It's hard and vigour's. But it works. WEEKS 1 to 12 Monday Aerobic Fitness 2400 m run, Strength push-ups as many as you can do(not rests) Tuesday Strength: bench press, squats, sit-ups Wednesday

Ways for a teen to lose weight in a week [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, I'm a 5'4 girl teen who weighs 139 pounds. On May 17 & 18th, my school is going on a major trip where only certain students go. We go many different places including a water park and the hotel we are staying at has a pool. I am very self-conscious about my body and I need to know if I need...

How do I lose weight in a week in time for my party? [ 1 Answers ]

Im a 15 year old girl, 5'6, 170 lbs. and I need to lose weight in time for my 16th birthday party that is in a week. It's a debutant ball and I got my dress for it awhile ago and I have gained a few pounds since then and I want to lose the pounds in a week so I can fit into it in time. HELP??

I'm a teen, how do I lose weight effectively? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old. I am 5 foot 7 inches Am a healthy weight of 128 pounds. But I would like to be slightly smaller My goal weight by June 15, is 110 Probably impossible or unhealthy And rapid.

Lose 10 kgs in one week [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I really need to lose 10 kilograms in 7 days or less for a special occasion and I was wondering if you could help me or give tips on how to achieve that goal. Thank you!

View more questions Search