Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unknownstone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Purple bump on side on penis
    I noticed that I had a purplish kind of red bump on the side on my . Its not that big. When I picked at it it started to bleed. Can anyone tell me what it is? Iono if it matters but I'm not circumcised
    L M Maynard Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 07:18 PM
    It sounds like it is an infected hair follicle which is completely normal and harmless.
    It should go away within a few days if you do not pick it. I recommend you put some antiseptic on it such as TCP.
    If it hasn't cleared up within a few days go and see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on side of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 16 I have a bump on the left hand side of my penis, it's not connected to the penis, because if I move the skin it moves around with it. It's red and the tissue inside or w/e is pretty tough. Almost hard. It doesn't hurt unless pinched, etc. Previously I had a couple tiny bumps on...

A bump on my penis [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know why but I havea bump on my penis on the partthat I pee the I don't knoe wats it called but it's the line that hold your penis thing I havea bump there ater this one girl did a blow job on me I want to know what to do to help it:(

Penis Bump [ 3 Answers ]

Im 14 years old, never masturbate, and never had sex. I have this one bump on the left side of my penis, its looks like whitish inside and is round, it looks like its connected to my penis on the shaft. I know its nothing serious because it doesn't bother me but it look weird and it shouldn't be...

Bump on Penis. [ 4 Answers ]

To Describe this, it is a recent addition, the last time I had sex was mid October. The bump appeared about a week ago. The bump is flat, skin colored, with a slightly darker outer portion where it goes into the skin, it is raised slightly, the top is also completely smooth across the top of it. It...

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I have a small bump on the skin of my penis... it has the appearance of a pimple but it doesn't go away... almost like a small pebble under the skin... I've tried almost everything including putting ice on it... that seemed to make it go down but it just came right back... its totally...

View more questions Search