Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    popcorn708 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 06:32 AM
    Ps3 by a land slide if u have internet u can create accont like this on bying is username is rcraig add me as friend
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 4, 2009, 11:47 AM

It's all personal preference on here man! Don't listen to anyone, look up the facts on the web and make a choice on which would better suite you.

Everyone on this foum has a different point of view and it's proabbly just running you in circles.

Good Luck
    hobo580 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 02:35 PM

The PS3 is good if you want to get a blue-ray or a computer and don't mind waiting around for things to install, I personally would just get a 360 if you don't mind paying for Xbox live
    Jentau Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Feb 13, 2009, 10:02 AM

You need to find out what games you like and see if they're only available on certain systems. I've got a 360 because of the line of games that are exclusive only to them.
    mexcelaya Posts: 86, Reputation: 3

Mar 3, 2009, 12:07 PM

OK I will think ps3 (own one) because its way better than the 360 plus on the ps3 you can get in the internet, play online... buy it TRUST ME its better
    Zpottle Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 12:18 PM

All I have 2 say is the Xbox 360 and why you wouldn't get that is beyond me and the ps3 sucks you its graphics are better but on xbox you get xbox live, plus the xbox has better looks and I've heard they will last longer than a ps3 depending on how you treat it, oh and does ps3 have gamer points and stuff like that I don't think so xbox 360 is best no matter what people say, the elite is the one you should get, yah its more expensive but totally worth it
    Zpottle Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 12:19 PM

All I have 2 say is the Xbox 360 and why you wouldn't get that is beyond me and the ps3 sucks you its graphics are better but on xbox you get xbox live, plus the xbox has better looks and I've heard they will last longer than a ps3 depending on how you treat it, oh and does ps3 have gamer points and stuff like that I don't think so xbox 360 is best no matter what people say, the elite is the one you should get, yah its more expensive but totally worth it
    :D
    mexcelaya Posts: 86, Reputation: 3

Mar 3, 2009, 12:22 PM

OK but you are making a BIG mistake. I probably can't name all the good details of the ps3 but if you go Yahoo answers they will tell you
    Firefox_Answer Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 12:22 PM
    I have 360 and Ps3
    And I can tell you PS3 is 10 times better;)
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 7, 2009, 12:54 PM

OK, obviosly those who own a 360 will say XBOX and those who own a PS3 will say playstation. I am nut even sure why someone would post that question on here. What kind of responses did he think he was getting that wasn't going to run in circles for 3 months!

Rick
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Mar 25, 2009, 09:43 PM

Xbox 360, since the winter updates (assuming you would get live) the avatars have been nothing less then amazing and ps3 only comes in 1 color- black, and 360 now comes in 3 diffrenet colors red, black, and white (altough probably too late to get the red xbox cause you had to preorder it along with resident evil 5)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What game is the best for xbox 360 [ 16 Answers ]

Well I'm trying to beat out my friends because we have a little comp to see who has the best game so I was just wandering if anyone has any suggestions:D

Xbox 360 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was just playing my 36i went to turn it on then three flashing red lights appeared I checked the power cable and it was a green colour which meant it was fine. I was getting no picture though. Is it the AV cable or is it basically screwed

Xbox 360 2 red lights! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone I need an opinion on what I should do about my xbox. I have been getting 2 red lights over the last few days but I have been able to switch it off let it rest and put it back on. However I keep getting them now all the time and my xbox lasts only like 5 minutes. 2 red lights means that...

View more questions Search