Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slc258 Posts: 68, Reputation: 3

Jul 11, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Adult toy website
    While I'm thinking about it... can anyone recommend a webstore that you have used to purchase "adult" toys specifically for the wife ( vibrator)... yes she has told me it was OK to buy for her, but she is too embarrassed... just want something discreet

By the way for the women can you recommend something my wife may like, this will be her first.

Thanks
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Women are often (not all) stimulated through the clitoris. I recommend buying a sex toy that generates around that. A vibrator would be perfect!

Happy shopping!!

:) :) :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 02:20 PM
    http://www.arentwenaughty.com/

It's a personal choice, what works for me might not for her, she'll have to take a look, knowing her own body, how to get herself to orgasm, that will help her make a choice.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Adamandeve.com

I highly recommend the butterfly vibe :)
    slc258 Posts: 68, Reputation: 3

Jul 11, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Thanks thus far for responses , but please keep them coming (hahaha no pun intended)

Yes beutifulbrunnete my wife is mostly stimulated on anterior wall of vaginal wall not clitoral... sorry if I'm being to specific
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Okay, I'll admit my fav. For those that know me as the bunny lady, because I have four pet rabbits, well, my sexual life is not so different. My favorite vibrator is called "the rabbit" works wonders for me. TMI?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Wish I could remember the name of another of my favorites.

I do know that it's purple, and has both clitoral and vaginal stimulation--pretty intense, actually. It's one of the most highly rated at A&E.com, though, and pretty hard to miss.

If I ever get out of work tonight, I'll look it up for you from there.
    JuJuFruit Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Jul 11, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Wish I could remember the name of another of my favorites.

I do know that it's purple, and has both clitoral and vaginal stimulation--pretty intense, actually. It's one of the most highly rated at A&E.com, though, and pretty hard to miss.

If I ever get out of work tonight, I'll look it up for you from there.

Must be the color as my fav is purple too... lol

The other question is, while you be enjoying the toy with her? As in using a toy while engaged in sex? (I know it sounds like a silly question, but there are some women who don't know the "smaller" vibes are out there.)

As there are some toys that are more aimed for that, smaller in size. They come in many varieties. A few have been mentioned here.

Is she looking for self stimulation? Then you should aim for something with both a vibrator and a clitoris stimulator.
    darkalliance Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2008, 09:47 AM
    I've just bought a vibe from lovehoney.com it comes with another vibe free as well both of them are becoming my faves. Realistic Sensual Stimulator Twister Vibrator - Sex Toys UK - LoveHoney sexy and secure adult shopping

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My website [ 3 Answers ]

I just wanted people to know about my new blog site. My Whimsical Musings Take a peek, comment.

Looking for a website [ 3 Answers ]

Someone told me there was a website that is basically a "graffitti investigation" website or something like that. It's a site that shows different places that had or has had graffiti damage, and I was wondering if anyone knew the site, or knew about anything like that. I am also looking for as...

Looking for a certain website! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a website that someone showed me when I was younger! It had pictures and stories about accidents and weird stuff that people have done?? Anyone?? :rolleyes:

Looking for a website [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can find a website that let's me download and burn cd's wtihout having a credit card?

Age of website [ 3 Answers ]

Hi pals I want to know the age of web-site, I meant to say when the site was made? When was Its domain registered? And how I can check about informations of perticular site Regarding this topic? Is there any method to know about it? Is there any trick That will show me what is the...

View more questions Search