Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slc258 Posts: 68, Reputation: 3

Jul 11, 2008, 12:28 PM
    food for thought on threesomes
    just thought I would chime in on an experience for those of you considering threesomes, especially if you are a guy in a committed relationship and want to share your wife or girlfriend with a male friend or another guy... even though it may be very arousing to many... you should probably leave it as a fantasy.

Ill try to be brief... in college a friend of mine (we are no longer friends, for other reasons but this did not help) asked me to have sex with his girlfriend who I believe he eventually married... I thought they were kidding... but for about 4 times in a 2 month period we would get together Her and I would have sex while he watched and then after we were done he would have sex with her and all seemed well... well one time he took the lead with her and I just touched etc... he "finished" then her and I had sex... well after that it was over and we never did it again... I asked my friend at the time what happened... he said that when he was aroused but did not climax and he was watching it was exciting, but when he had "finished" and had to sit back not aroused etc and watch his girlfriend and me he was extremely jealous and mad and was very upset... he realized that the jealousy was too great... it took them awhile to mend their relationship... im not sure if they stayed together.

so my point is that even though it may be a erotic fantasy for many, I think for most people it should stay that way especially if you value your relationship and don't want to lose your trust with them... I realize there are exceptions to this.

If it turns you on share it with your sig. other, and have fun in bed with each other, but I caution you before you take it any further
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Just to point out the OTHER side of this...

I have successfully had threesomes, both as part of the couple and as the "third".

What makes the difference in whether it is successful or it ruins the relationship is trust and communication. You MUST have rules set up, agreed upon by all THREE people involved BEFORE anything happens. If you are part of a couple, you must absolutely and completely trust your partner--That means you have to BELIEVE them when they say that they love you, and that sex with you alone is just fine with them, and that regardless how much they enjoy themselves, you have to BELIEVE that they are with you for a very good reason.

If you EVER doubt your partner's love--it absolutely won't work. Period. If you can't trust the person you bring into the threesome to be there for fun and sex and friendship--and NOT for trying to "steal" someone in the relationship, it won't work. Basically, no one can have ulterior motives, and EVERY situation you can think of must be discussed ahead of time, and rules made to cover those situations.

But the number one biggest thing that people screw up (haha, no pun intended) when having a threesome is not saying "STOP" when they are uncomfortable
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Well, glad to know I'm not alone in the threesome club. Yes, I did have a threesome, with two men, one I was dating, the other a close friend of both of ours. It was a spontaneous thing, just happened, and it tore us apart.

The ex and I are friends now, that's it, we never talk about that day, it's too hurtful, and we all realize that it was a big mistake. I'm married, happy, and I can honestly say that I would never, and I mean never, be comfortable in a threesome with my husband and someone else. I can't imagine that, to me it would be a breaking of our vows to each other.

I was young when I made that mistake, very young, not thinking straight, the typical, I'm a teen and I know everything.

Can a threesome within a marriage work? It's possible, if you listen to Synn's rules and follow them to the letter, otherwise, I've never seen it work.

Great, more info about me, anything else you all want to know? ;)
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Er, slc, you're going to have to do a whole lot better in the creative writing department to turn on real women. LOL!

Just the bare bones, when I was in college, my boyfriend and I rented a motel room(it was the olden days of strict female regulation)and went there with a couple of other friends and their dates and had group sex. I enjoyed watching my sorority sister being a cowgirl on her guy. ;)

When I was a social worker, my boyfriend(different guy)had a little group sex with my neighbor friend from directly over my apartment and another couple from across the courtyard. I found out that my neighbor upstairs would come home from work, take off all her clothes, and walk in front of her window and the neighbor guy had binoculars ready to watch the show. I found out because one evening, I was at his apartment talking and suddenly he dove for the floor and pulled down his shades and started watching with the binoculars!

The group sex was having sex with our partners and watching the others.

Early sex experiences are a lot of fun in retrospect; just the beginning of learning about the magic world of human sexuality... Ah, memories.

Jul 11, 2008, 01:45 PM
    That's why I never understood how many people swing and they stay together... and as we know there are many couples that are successful doing it... I am very liberal and feel if 2 consenting adults want to have that type of fun kudos to you... just not sure if it is worth the risk if you are in a good relationship to find out... may regret it.

Don't get me wrong the fantasy to this day of mfm mff are very stimulating, but what keeps wife and I from living it for real is what happens the "next day"... how do you resume a normal life the next day after what you were dong the night before... again kudos to all of you who have and continue to do it and keep a strong relationship.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 01:46 PM
    Fyi. For any guy who's interested in having the devil's threesome...

Swords crossing is more than an occupational hazard.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Sorry, slc, I should have thought twice before I said that. Guess sex still rattles me. :)

PLease stay and be a regular contributor here.

Best wishes,
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 01:56 PM
    The threesome I had, well, it was a hug mistake, one I never made again, and have no desire to. I'm happy being a one man woman.

Everything I did in my life led me to this point, so in that respect I have no regrets, but I'll never go down that path again. Hubby and I , we're a two person show, no one else, and that's the way it's going to stay.

Jul 11, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Choux.. dont apologize... I was just joking too. I just abbreviated my experience, because sometimes I read posts on this site and other sites and it seems like people are writing erotic stories and not discussing issuse. Not that I have any problem with erotic stories LOL
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by slc258
    choux..dont apologize...i was just joking too. I just abbreviated my experience, because sometimes i read posts on this site and other sites and it seems like people are writing erotic stories and not discussing issuse. Not that i have any problem with erotic stories LOL

Erotic stories can prove a point and start a discussion, but I'm glad you abbreviated, too much info isn't always good. :)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2008, 06:14 AM
    I've had a few back in my college days (two other older women) but not since. My wife is enough of the jealous type I could say it likely wouldn't work even if she did the picking. Thus I honestly don't think its something I will ever get to do again.

But I'm not losing any sleep knowing that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Threesomes- how! [ 8 Answers ]

Hiya I'm 21 and why boyfriend wants a threesome. I'm quite into the iea myself as I think its quite a turn on. But I darent ask anyone at uni how they would feel about joing in with me and my partner... and have found that dating sites don't work. Any ideas? :p

Food for thought [ 8 Answers ]

I have been doing some research on which dog food is best for my dog and I am about to go nuts so I have come here to ask those more prone to know the answer. He is 8 yrs. Old, sensitive tummy, has problems with anal glands... High Fiber Diet?? But then again what about his stomach? I am so...

Dry food or wet food for puppy? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just got an 8 week old Daschund puppy and I'm not sure if I should give him wet food or dry food? Thank You. :confused:

Food For Thought [ 6 Answers ]

For almost 50 years an nonprofit agency has been located in a town building. This nonprofit was started by a church group and continues to be under the churches umbrella. Does a local government official have the right to governance over this nonprofit organization because it is in a town...

View more questions Search