Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Apple001 Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Driver License Exam
    Hi, I recently began studying the booklet to drive a car (I'm 16 years old). I'm just at step one so I was wondering about a few things and thought I might ask here for Older Teens or Adults who have already taken the exam.

1. Is the exam hard?
    2. How far do you need to study?

I heard from a friend it's basically common knowledge but then that doesn't explain why they came up with the booklet to study in the first place. Any suggestions? I'm quite nervous about the whole thing :confused:

I would really love it if you had suggestions, advice, hints or answers to my questions.
    Thank You. :o
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Jul 8, 2008, 01:29 PM
    Its not hard, it is really just common knowledge. They'll ask you things (on the written test) that are kind of random, like if a school bus is stopped on the other side of the street with its red lights on, and it's a 4 lane road, if you're traveling in the opposite direction in this lane, do you have to stop?

That's just an example, I don't know any of the questions for sure, but I'd just read through the whole book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

National Driver License [ 7 Answers ]

In a article I read in my local paper regarding the National Driver License, part of the Real ID Act that the Federal Governments wants. It is coming apparent the If the states do not comply, than citizen of that state will not be allow to board and planes of enter any Federal Building, Ex.(Post...

Driver Magic -- Auto Driver Updater [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a software program from Symplis it SymplisIT Corporation - Downloads & Updates I installed program, updated with version 1.1.1 update ---It appeared to install correctly, And update was successfully. The problem is an error message when I launch it... ( ERROR : RUN TIME ERROR...

Car accident againts a driver who has no license and uninsured. [ 3 Answers ]

I got in a car accident against a driver who has no license and uninsured. The accident happened when I ran a yellow in an intersection and I got hit on my right my car. Five months later I got a call from my insurance company that just told me that I can't win the case anymore for the fact that...

View more questions Search