Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebblondie88 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 08:06 PM

Hey guys and gals! So I've been reading this thread I'm 21 and have blue veins under my eyes I will be trying the coolglide laser for blue vains under my eyes with dr. berman at the berman skin institute he has tons of credentials and has people travel all over the world to have him do this very treatment. So I was very impressed and lucky for me I am in the area. It's kind of pricey $850 WOW! But I sure as hell hope this is worth it. I'm going to change my appt to this Friday, I'll let you guys know how it goes... wish me luck and any info and or results of the coolglide laser treatment is greatly appreciated I'm kind of nervous!

Jul 7, 2009, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanbreak View Post
    Hi everyone!

It worked. It totally totally worked!

A ten second treatment and now I have the face I was always meant to have!

Completely healed!

Go to the Berman Skin Institute website, select treatments and look at the BEFORE and AFTERS for the CoolGlide Laser.

I'm telling you - DO THIS! This is the cure.

It's costly, but worth every penny because now I feel so pretty and this has changed my whole life.

The treatment cost $850. Going out to CA cost $227. The hotel and car cost $200.

Having my face back? PRICELESS.

It hurts a little but it's totally bearable. Seriously guys, check into this, this is the answer to all our problems!

If you have any questions, let me know. Take the initiative into your own hands and you can just END this problem. I am SOOOO happy I can't even tell you!
    Hi cleanbreak, I also have an upcoming appointment with Dr. Berman on the 21st of this month but want to move it to this Friday, I'm excited but really nervous at the same time. Was he kind of rushed during the consultation? He didn't really address all my needs but his assistant was really helpful, it was the end of the day so maybe that's why he was rushed. Anyway I don't know if there's inboxing on here but do you mind emailing me real fast and could I send you a pic of my eyes to see if he could fix them or what you think in comparism to yours since you've had the treatment and all? Thank you so much and I'm so happy for your good results:) here is my nonpersonal email [email protected] ttyl

Jul 8, 2009, 12:21 PM

Okay people I'm changing my appointment to today I am EXTREMELEY NERVOUS... any bad experiences with this please share I've never had anything done like this before but I will keep you all informed after my apointment TONIGHT! Yeah Friday couldn't work, I feel like I'm rushing into this...
    NovaCatapult Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 03:51 PM
    Not much point in an update just a few days after the "procedure". Please make an update after 6 months when they grow back.

Jul 9, 2009, 02:18 PM

Hmm why all the negativity? I'm just updating everyone because this is info that hopefully someone out there will appreciate, maybe they could relate to it if not oh well that's just my two cents. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you that sucks. Your veins must have been really bad mine you could barely see, but if the lighting was right or I was crying they were very visible, and rather disgusting my boyfriend pointed them out to me how horrible LOL! But now so far I don't have to worry... they're pretty much gone yep I can't stop looking in the mirror, it's almost like majic:) At first though I was really disapointed, the video on Dr. BErmans site of the procedure does not depict at all what actually happens he didn't use protective eyewear and the veins do no vanish instantly! It takes some time, and your eyes will be red and puffy and the veins will be more visible then ever. How ever by the time I got to my car the redness had gone down, then by the time I got to my house an hour later I compared the before and after pictures and it looked like my veins were even more visible after so I was kind of disapointed then I checked later in the evening and things were getting better, by the time I went to sleep and woke up this morning the veins were gone. Seriously, Dr. Berman is the best, not the best listener lol but his staff is great they will answer all questions Dr. Berman is kind of rushed, but he knows his stuff and is very straight to the point and did an amazing job. I don't think he was aware of how amazing my results would be, cause he told me to come back in 3 weeks for a touch up at no additional cost, which was really nice but I don't think I will even need it. If they come back in 6 months I'll let you know! Dr. Berman is the best!

Jul 9, 2009, 02:21 PM

Hey Nova I just read your previous posts... I hope mine don't come back:( Did you try the cool gel laser? How bad were your veins? I hope you find something that works ttyl
    pppppp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 04:11 PM
    Hi

Thanks you guys for your comments. I decided to go on the internet to see if there was a solution. I have the same problem. Veins, dark circles under eyes, makes you look a lot older (I believe). I customer came in where I worked the other day and asked if I was feeling all right. I said yes, why? And she said I had dark circles under my eyes. The funny thing is, I thought I looked a lot better that day. Oh well, it's awful... pam
    cleanbreak Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 11:39 AM
    Hi Ebbblondie88!

I'm so happy for you and I'm sorry I didn't get to your post before your apt. Dr. Berman is a miracle worker and I am so glad you got good results!

Six months out and mine is still gone and life is great. Congrats!

~Cleanbreak
    charlize242 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 02:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ebblondie88 View Post
    Hey Nova I just read your previous posts.....I hope mine don't come back:( Did you try the cool gel laser? How bad were your veins? I hope you find something that works ttyl
    Hello ebblondie88, Wonderful to hear that your treatment at the Berman Skin Institute went very well. Just wondering why there is no photo in the before and after pictures under gool glide laser on Dr. Bermans site? I´m seeing a photo of cleanbreak and cjfox but no photo of yourself?

Nevertheless, is the vein still gone and are you still happy with the result?

Charlize242

Jul 25, 2009, 02:08 AM
    [QUOTE=abr_bly;1808796]Hi everyone,

It's been three weeks since my treatment with the coolglide and the vein is still there. Over the last week or so it looks the same as it did before the treatment, :confused:

I have my second appointment booked for the 11th of july when I will fire all these questions to him and hopefully see if the second treatment does the trick. I'm not ready to lose hope yet!!

Hey abr_bly, could you please give an update about your second appointment you had booked for the 11th of July? Is the vein still there or has the second treatment killed the vein completely now?

Jul 25, 2009, 02:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fx33 View Post
    So...one week since my sclerotherapy with Dr. Green. Day 2 I had some slight swelling but nothing major or really noticeable. Day 3, some discoloration at bottom portion of vein in the morning but gone by night and hasn't come back since. Day 4 all swelling was gone. No bruising and no scars. As big and blue as the vein was, about 70% of it has faded in this week. I'm hoping by the time I go in for my follow up in three weeks it is all gone. Everyday the vein has visibly faded.

MinnieShutzie - to answer your question, typically only one treatment is necessary but I don't know how you can do the follow-ups with the dr. each month. The follow-ups determine if you need another treatment or not.

charlize242 - so far the treatment results have been amazing. I thought it would take weeks for the vein to go away, but after day 2 and each day after, the vein has become less visible.

I'll update again next week. Good luck to you all.

Hello fx33, could you also update us on the result of your sclerotherapy with Dr. Green? Has the vein disappeared completely by now or did it maybe come back?
    lyn_z3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2009, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by charlize242 View Post
    Hello fx33, could you also update us on the result of your sclerotherapy with Dr. Green? Has the vein disappeared completely by now or did it maybe come back?
    I have been following this conversation about blue temple/under-eye veins with much interest as I am plaqued with this condition. I called both Dr. Robert Weiss's office at MD Laser, Skin, and Vein Institute as well as Dr. Greene's office in Bethesda and made appts. For consultations. I have already been to 2 ocular plastic surgeons in the Harrisburg area who advised against treating the vein due to various risks including blindness ( if the laser is misdirected ) or developing a worse problem such as the lower lid becoming permanently swollen or another vein developing and looking even worse. I'm not giving up easily because this thing is so unsightly, and I tend to think that the doctors advised against it partly because they themselves don't treat such veins. I would love to hear more from fx33 and anyone else who has been treated and some time has passed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I can see blue veins around my eyes [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm new to this site and looking for some help. I'm 25 years old and in the past year I have noticed the skin around my eyes get thinner and now you can all the blue veins around my eyes. Does anyone else have this problem? Can anyone recommend any products to use? Its so embarrasiing...

Bags under eyes [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get rid of bags under you eyes in a natural way??

The Sun in your Eyes? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need once again another song discoveration :). Okay, if anyone has Sky Digital, there was a... advertisement.. of sorts.. of Late Night films, I think some of the song goes "The sun in your eyes". Hopefully this could help.

Veins in Hands [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Recently I've noticed that the veins in both of my hands are acting up. I can see them much easier than before and they seem to be pushing up on the skin somewhat. Similar to veins on someone who's totally ripped, but trust me I can assure you I'm not ripped. Anyway, I'm 17, and I was just...

Eyes [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for two blue-eyed people to have a brown eyed-child?

View more questions Search