Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goldie123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Late 80's Early 90's Kids TV Show
    Hi, can you help?

I'm trying to find the name of a kids TV programme in the late 80's early 90's. I can't remember much about it at all. All I can remember is that it was about a weird american town where a load of weird stuff used to happen to 2 kids. A gil and a boy! Can't remember anything about the boy but the girl had dark hair!! I know its not a lot to go on but has anyone got an idea because I'm going mad!!

Thanks
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2008, 01:54 PM
    What do you mean by weird?

Jul 7, 2008, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie123
    Hi, can you help?

I'm trying to find the name of a kids TV programme in the late 80's early 90's. I can't remember much about it at all. All I can remember is that it was about a weird american town where a load of weird stuff used to happen to 2 kids. A gil and a boy! Can't remember anything about the boy but the girl had dark hair!!! I know its not alot to go on but has anyone got an idea because I'm going mad!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    I can't even remember that. I seem to remember like a sweet shop or toy shop in one episode where something weird happened. It was in a rural american town.?

Jul 8, 2008, 12:30 PM
    I know the answer, I was up till 3am trying to find it,

Eerie Indiana, and the girls was Danielle Harris.

Case Closed
    sindy25 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 11:47 PM
    Eerie Indiana was about 2 boys :)
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 04:07 AM
    "Wonder Years" had a boy and a girl. A girl with long, dark hair - but I wouldn't consider it a "kids" program.
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Mar 19, 2009, 06:54 AM

I know this completely wrong but the drk hairded girl sounds like dragon tales.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 17, 2009, 12:52 PM

There was a show that had something to do with a lighthouse ( I think a family lived there - with 2 children) strange things did happen there... does this sound like it could have been your show?
    lolajoy Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2009, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    there was a show that had something to do with a lighthouse ( i think a family lived there - with 2 children) strange things did happen there...does this sound like it could have been your show?
    Sounds like round the twist you're describing
    YouTube - Round the Twist opening

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's kids TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this show for so long. It was my favourite when I was younger and nobody knows what I'm talking about! The theme song says something like "and now more tales of ovid video" it has a white animal with a red and blue toucan beak and a purple kangaroo and a...

Aus ABC Late 80's Early 90's Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

All I have are vague recollections of a pawn shop or antique store or something and that at some point it has a little musical number/skit out in the desert where they sing that old style "sittin' in the bathtub la-di-dah-di-dah" song with a dude in a bathtub. Watching Split Enz videos on YouTube...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Tv Show between the late 80's and early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out the TV show that aired mid afternoon in the mid 80's to early 90's. It w as about a girl who lived on earth but she talked to her dad who was in outer space. She talked to him through a rock.. it came on right before small wonder.

Tv show late 80's early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the telivision show about a guy who has a secret advance motorcycle and he wears like a special suit with it its almost cybernetic and he also has a partner who is handicaped that is like a scientist that helps work on the uniform and motorcycle thanks

View more questions Search