Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Jul 6, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Why is he doing this again
    Well my ex boyfriend texted me the other day and he asked me is I was dating anyone, I told his the truth and I said no, he asked me out and I said yess, because I had never really gotten over him. This would be the third time that me and him have been as he calls it dating. All he ever does is text me and when he does he is most likely going to ask when are we going to kiss. I like him a lot, but I'm wondering what it sounds like to other people, I want to know if it sounds like he likes me, he assures me that he does, just please give me your honest opion.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 6, 2008, 02:59 PM
    It sounds like he's a teenager unsure of what dating is. How old are the two of you?
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Jul 6, 2008, 05:27 PM
    Were both 13
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 6, 2008, 05:30 PM
    Yeah, he is unsure what to do. You are both very very young. These sorts of things can be confusing at this age. He is just learning what a relationship is, it could take him 10-20 years to learn what it SHOULD be.

However, if he keeps breaking things off with you, you should stop taking him back. Getting over someone is difficult, but not impossible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a scholarship for doing masters abroad . What is the first step ? [ 1 Answers ]

How to get a scholarship for doing masters in archecture ? What is the first step for going about it ?

What am I doing wrong [ 2 Answers ]

I had my tubes untied in march and I'm still not pregnant what am I doing wrong

I'm Lost doing term papers; please help... [ 4 Answers ]

I need a way to do papers... I find my sources good but I don't know how to incorporate it in to a paper... I don't know how to do a page worth of intro... I don't want to plagerize but sometimes I have to.. just with paraphrasions... :(

View more questions Search