Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 12:59 PM
    Missed period
    I had unprotected sex today before my period and then I got my period like normal but the next month I didn't have any sex at all and I missed my period what does this mean... I'm getting kind of scared
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Get a pregnancy test and use it according to the instructions. If it shows positive you need to have a plan of action. If the test is negative, wait and see if you get your next period or test again then.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 4, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Unprotected sex equals getting pregnant, if you are not ready to have a baby, you need to stop having unprotected sex. Also condoms have on average over a 10 percent failure rate, so always use birth control and condoms.

It can mean an infection, it can mean stress, it can mean a lot of things,
    wataboutnow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 01:05 PM
    If you do not want a baby you need to have proteced sex, it is very possible that you ARE pregnant! I don't want to scare you but you need to use a condom and birthcontrol, and you had sex right around your period, that's never a good idea.
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jul 11, 2008, 06:58 PM
    You could have irregular periods.. you could be stressed.. it all depends.Have you been to a gynecologist? If you are sexually active, you should.

Sorry to say, but if you are this uneducated about menstrual/sex, then maybe you shouldn't be having sex.At least save it until you are more educated in this area and STD RISKS.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2008, 06:08 AM
    Go buy a home pregnancy test and test yourself, then if you get a negative reading, you may want to see a gyno.
    soccerchick28 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by confused20
    I had unprotected sex 2day before my period and then I got my period like normal but the next month I didn't have any sex at all and I missed my period what does this mean....I'm getting kinda scared
    First of all, If you are still a teenager it is completely normal for you to have irregular periods. But your first mistake was have sex at all! Even with condoms, they sometimes have holes in them. And birth control can not protect you from a STD.
    So, if you didn't have sex there would probably be no problem

Soccerchick28
    sre241 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 08:44 PM
    You said it Soccerchick!

The answer is NOT birth control, it is self-control!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed pill, missed period week later missed pills again, got my period? [ 3 Answers ]

About last week I missed 4 pills and I didn't get my period for missing the pill and just this week I missed 3 pills and got my period and at first coming out red and now it is coming out brown? But about a week and a half ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and thought the reason for not...

Missed period [ 1 Answers ]

I hope you can help me. I tried clomid 50mg last month from day two to 5. I have always had periods every 28 days on the dot. However, This month I am11 days late. I have painful nipples, swollen feet, swollen belly and feel light headed at points during the day. I have taken 4 home pregnancy...

Missed period [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am 22. My boyfriend and I used the withdrawal method and I'm 18 days late. I had my period July 14-19 and on the 31 I had brown discharge off and on until the 17 of August. Am I pregnant or what's going on? I'm also having cramps in my left lower abdomen. I'm scared.

Missed period [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to ask... I've been breastfeeding for a year.. but started my period when my son was about 8 months old.. since then my period has been every 28 days exactly.. well.. I am 5 days late today and took a test.. the test shows negative.. I did it last night.. what could be going on? I am...

View more questions Search