Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rob Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 07:51 AM
    Format for Burning Files to DVD
    I have Vista HP. I have a DVD on which I've already burned a number of FLAC rips from CDs. The DVD must have been formatted in the process. I'm now trying to add one more such file. I'm being asked again to choose live file or mastered format. I thought I had chosen the former when I burned all the files now on it, though I can't be sure. When I try to choose it again it says it will format the disc and I will lose all existing files. How can I tell how the disc is currently formatted, and why would it need to be done again? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2008, 12:33 PM
    In windows explorer, right click on your cd drive and click properties, see what is next to File System

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know how to convert GTA radio files into mp3 or any popular format? [ 2 Answers ]

I love to listen to the radio stations in gta because the deejays there are funny and amusing and would love to listen to it in the car or in my mp3 player but the thing is you can only listen to it when you are playing the game, tried searching the net but still no luck, so maybe someone out there...

Burning VOB files [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I am wondering what program do I use to burn dvd 5 vob files so that it will play on a dvd player? I know I can use dvd decrypter for isos to burn directly but what do I do if the files are in the vob format? Can I just paste them in nero and burn it as dvd files and it will work in all...

Burning files [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to burn a data cd. I want the information on there so it will autorun to install (like an insert disc 2 kind of install). I have all of the info in a .rar file, but when I try to extract it directly from that to the burning screen, there is is a replace notice for two files with the same...

View more questions Search