Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samsathena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 07:37 PM
    Am I Being Followed By My Dead Family?
    [F] Hi. i am only 12 so i dont know much about this. but i feel like im being haunted. My grandpa, great grandpa, aunt and cat have all passed away. Even though i didnt even know my great grandpa or my aunt i still feel like their presence is here. like sometimes it is so hot in my house and i get a cold shiver down my spine. one day i glanced down at the coffee table and the candle was moving across the table and no one was touching it. and one time i was sleeping and i swear i could hear my dead grandpa talking to me. and one more time it was night and i was at the park by myself and i took a digital picture and beside me was a big white dot. i showed it to my dads girlfriend and she said it was a orb. which is a sprit. so my big question is.... AM I BEING HAUNTED BY MY OWN FAMILY?!!?! oh ya and i hear doors shut beside my house. but there is no one home.:eek: :confused: :eek:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 08:11 PM
    A&E TV has a series on last month and this month called Psychic kids: Children of the Paranormal.
    You very well could be but they are not trying to harm you. You are just sensitive to their dimension.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jul 16, 2008, 05:48 AM
    Hello samsathena

You are not haunted by your deceased family members. But your thoughts of them will always be with you. You are the way they will live into eternity : via the genes you have inherited from them, and which you will pass on to your children and grandchildren later in life.
    Be proud of them. And try to remember them. Always. A part of them is inside every cell of your body !

:)
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Cred can you prove that she is not being "haunted" or contacted by them... she may be like John Edwards and be a bridge for the dead.

Nohelp I saw a piece about that on Larry King live this week... I will have to watch it.
    Criado Posts: 142, Reputation: 15

Jul 16, 2008, 10:09 PM
    Samathena,

You might just be feeding your fear that's why your senses are being affected.

Dead people do not come back, so you don't need to be afraid.

Job 7:9 As the cloud is consumed and vanisheth away: so he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more.

Job 7:10 He shall return no more to his house, neither shall his place know him any more.
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2008, 05:42 AM
    Just so you know, white dots are common in photo taking, especially at night. If someone wants to see an orb, they will see it as an orb. It could be any number of things, from a lighting issue to a reflection caused by a bug. You'll see them in pictures you take in the future, they're that common. If your dad's girlfriend is a believer in the paranormal, you might be feeling more encouraged to believe in these things, too, and to see them.

At the same time, I believe that all of us have a sixth sense that can come to us in many ways (gut feelings, etc.), and some of us are more sensitive to that than others. Don't walk around feeling spooked! I am sure your family wants you to be happy and secure, nothing else.
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jul 17, 2008, 05:58 PM
    They might be visiting you but they probably are not haunting you.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jul 19, 2008, 04:15 PM
    I agree with what others have said, Samsathena. You do not need to be afraid of their presence near you. Maybe it means you are a very special child, with special talents, and they want to help you or see what exciting things you do with your life. You can honor them in the way you live your life, and by knowing their love and support is there for you when you need it. If you want to honor them in another way, light a candle in the kitchen and make plates of their favorite foods for them. You and your living friends can then eat the food together, or you could get together with your living family members to remember those who have died and possibly put the food in a fire for them if you don't want to eat it yourselves. In Mexico there is a feast day for that, El Dia de los Muertos. I've been invited to similar Native American ceremonies here in Oregon. It's all just a way to let them know you care, and to remember the good things about people and animals who have died. These are just some ideas. You can do anything you want, so long as it seems right to you, and if you do it sincerely, they will be happy and grateful.

Blessings,

Alder
    yuyachan Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by samsathena
    [F] Hi. i am only 12 so i dont know much about this. but i feel like im being haunted. My grandpa, great grandpa, aunt and cat have all passed away. Even though i didnt even know my great grandpa or my aunt i still feel like their presence is here. like sometimes it is so hot in my house and i get a cold shiver down my spine. one day i glanced down at the coffee table and the candle was moving across the table and no one was touching it. and one time i was sleeping and i swear i could hear my dead grandpa talking to me. and one more time it was night and i was at the park by myself and i took a digital picture and beside me was a big white dot. i showed it to my dads girlfriend and she said it was a orb. which is a sprit. so my big question is.... AM I BEING HAUNTED BY MY OWN FAMILY?!!?! oh ya and i hear doors shut beside my house. but there is no one home.:eek: :confused: :eek:
    I know how u feel- I may be 13 but I have much experience- u are notbeing haunted actually you are being protected- seems that they feel like u are a manganate for danger. The candle moving= no burn late night at park= protection from others the hot day=... well... they are just protecting you. But the sad thing is that if you tell your parants/garden some will believe you. Yes some- and if you tell them that u see ghosts you get shunned!! (yes I have gone thro that) anyway I hope that I helped!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Eviction of a family member from a single family home [ 2 Answers ]

My brother who is about 37 years old lives with my father, sister and myself; my brother is an alcoholic and a drug addict and is verbally abusive to my father who is 71 years old and is also disabled. My father wants him to move out of the house; is there a specific amount of time, by law, that...

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Family of dead friend [ 3 Answers ]

MY husbands best friend died in dec 2006 and left us some money . How ever we can't get his death record because we don't know where he was born or the names of his parents can someone help us. . :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search