Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dumbeldore Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 01:14 AM
    My girlfriend does not love me any more
    I have broken up from my girlfriend after about 11 months, and I am in despair!

I am married and did go back to my wife on one occasion. It’s been a rocky few months and I am sure difficult for my girlfriend.

I have begged GF to have me back, bought her a necklace (white gold and diamonds no less!) and recently flowers. She has accepted the gifts as an apology! But she is giving me the silent treatment even though it is her who effectively broke the relationship up.

However I am now living by myself in a flat (apartment) and am committed to her. She just doesn’t want me any more. She says she now does not love me.

It is hard breaking up with my girlfriend I love her so much and to be honest I have never felt like this before. I am on the verge of suicide. I can’t imagine life without her now. No contact will be very difficult.

Any advice?
    kenchan Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2008, 01:33 AM
    Suicide is not a solution. You should accept that she doesn't want you anymore. Try to focus your mind on other things and forget anything about suicide. It's not worth it. If you really want your girl back, analyze yourself why she doesn't want you anymore and then make up to her. Good luck..
    Distantlove Posts: 122, Reputation: 13

Jul 2, 2008, 01:38 AM
    First off, it is normal to feel like you can't imagine life without your partner in the early stages of a break up. It feels awful, you can't eat or sleep and you appear to be in your own world constantly like a zombie, but believe me when I say you get through that stage. You get through the stage of feeling like you don't want to wake up in the mornings etc. So please don't be thinking about suicide. You definitely don't see it now, but you WILL meet another women eventually. Doesn't matter when, but someone will catch your eye. It just takes time, time and more time. This girl left you remember, and it doesn't matter if you deserve it or not, she left you. You want someone who is going to stick by you and try to work on things. You need to stick to no contact or you will get more hurt if you starting contacting and she didn't reply.. The only way to find out if it was meant to be is if you leave it, if she comes back to you then maybe it is, if she doesn't, I'm afraid it just means having to try and move on. You may not feel like it, but set yourself another goal. Maybe start working out, join clubs, meet people, go out with your friends. You need to start doing that in order to try and take your mind off her. The more you sit at home thinking about it, the more painful its going to be. There have been so many people in your situation right now, and I am one of them. It sucks I know, but remember that you have other people around you and not just this girl. Think of it like fate OK, it was going to happen, so don't blame yourself or think of things you couldve done. You go through a few heartbreaks until you find the one. Just please keep busy, even if you don't feel like it, just try and keep doing things. Goodluck.

Jul 2, 2008, 01:39 AM
    Thanks, I have desperately tried to make it up to her (see above). She says she does not love me any more and I am not part of her life.

There is nothing else I can do really as far as I can see.

Jul 2, 2008, 01:44 AM
    Thanks Distantlove

Jul 2, 2008, 04:30 AM
    No problem, I hope it helped a bit :)

Jul 2, 2008, 04:33 AM
    Yes it did thanks - its still hurts like hell though...

Jul 2, 2008, 04:36 AM
    It's understandable, I know what your going through and its painful. Just have to keep thinking that it will pass eventually, I promise you're not guna feel like that forever. Goodluck to you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 2, 2008, 06:22 PM
    I am married and did go back to my wife on one occasion. It's been a rocky few months and I am sure difficult for my girlfriend.
    Am I reading this right, your married, she kicked you out, and your g/f, has kicked you to the curb also??
    sokay Posts: 142, Reputation: 14

Jul 2, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Am I reading this right, your married, she kicked you out, and your g/f, has kicked you to the curb also??
    Ok, I have to spread the rep apparently but that's exactly what I was going to say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

I Love my girlfriend, but. [ 3 Answers ]

I dated my current girlfriend for 2 months, we broke up and stopped talking for a little while. She got a boyfriend broke up with him and now we got back together and have been for 7 months now. This is a time span of about 2 1/2 years. Within this time she lost her virginity to me. At first I...

I Love You, But I Have A Girlfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

So, there's a guy. Are you really surprised? Well, we've been talking for a while and I think I may still really care about him. My delimma is this. Well, he has a girlfriend. And one night we were talking and he told me he loved me. What!? How do I deal with this. So, I told him how I felt and...

I am still in love with my first girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I broke up to go away to college. Our schools are only an hour and a half away from each other and we had talked about breaking up for school before we got together, but during our 8 month relationship the topic never came up. When school started she told me that I knew all along...

I still love my ex girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a 14 yr old old guy. I finished with my first love at least 2 months ago. She was incredibly upset. I thought I was fine and have seen other girls since but whenever I didn't have anything distacting me was cronicly depressed. I didn't know y. I am good friends with her now and it has been onli...

View more questions Search