Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breathless1 Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jun 30, 2008, 07:29 AM
    What if men could show their feelings?
    Men are weird sometimes.

Communication is strange.

He keeps on saying "hello, how are you", it is just that. I have left out the question mark because if they walk off while they are saying it, it is no longer a question.

So, you no longer respond they way they might expect because you fel there is no depth of anything to say and in your behaviour their "hello how are you" and walking off is simply being reciprocated.

So if one day they ask "hello how are you" and behave as if they want a response, after a while you no longer feel there is going to be conversation and don't make an attempt to answer anymore because it gets frustrating and annoying.

Then one day, when you reciprocate the question they just look at you and don't say anything at all and it thus becomes a constant struggle to the point of both parties not responding at all or behaving disinterested while active with others in the same company.

There is an obvious breakdown of communication somewhere but it is never resolved?

You both know but what is he thinking?

Weird human relationships. Who can tell>
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 30, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Having a hard time figuring out us men, huh? Don't worry we feel the same way about you females.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 09:24 AM
    I think most of the problems come from the different ways our brains work.

Women think emotionally, while men think rationally and factually.

A women will want to tell us how the "problem" makes her feel, while a man, just wants to figure out how to solve the "problem" without involving any emotion.

If you just tell us what the problem is, we will do our best to solve it, but when you start telling us how the problem makes you feel, we are clueless.

Understanding this difference, and making adjustments on both sides, is the key to better communication.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 09:37 AM
    This is very true, women are just as confusing. You can spend all your days thinking about how to understand the opposite sex but I have decided I would have a better chance of understanding Chinese Calculus.
    Distantlove Posts: 122, Reputation: 13

Jun 30, 2008, 10:07 AM
    To be honest, we don't understand men, therefore it is also understandable that men get confused by us as well.
    Perhaps the girl should question, "well why dont I just go over and start the damn conversation properly with this guy then?" Things would be less confusing then.
    If either one of the guy or female made sense out of it, on the whole it would be less confusing for both parties.
    But both find each other confusing, thus making the situation more confusing, and therefore it proves that us females are just as bad as men. It's equal, I won't deny that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 30, 2008, 02:25 PM
    What if men could show thier feelings?

Then they would treat us like girlfriends.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 02:31 PM
    "What if men could show thier feelings? "

Then I would have been married years ago, because guys that dare express there feelings are the ones you ladies run from.
    Distantlove Posts: 122, Reputation: 13

Jun 30, 2008, 02:34 PM
    I like men who show their feelings hehe. But that's just me. I also have girl mates who really do run from it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ratios and their suggested % s [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one please let me know the suggested % of ratios Ex:-Current assets\current liabilites = Current assets ratio (2:1) is the suggested ratio Like the above Please let me know Below Gross Margin: gross profit ÷ revenue R&D to Sales: R&D expense ÷ revenue

Who can claim their child? [ 1 Answers ]

Can two parents who haven't been married claim the same child on two separate tax forms?

I like these to guys their cuzions [ 3 Answers ]

I like these to guy c and d ( I won't say thiere full names). I first liked d and told my friend s. Wich I shoundnt of because when I talk about a guy she falls for him to.So I go onlike d then my other friends start like him also I decide the okay ill stop because I'm a good friened . Then I start...

My kids need their mom. [ 5 Answers ]

A little over a year ago, I was involved in an abusive relationship. My ex husband took me to court and got primary custody of our kids because of that man. I have since put him in jail, gotten a restraining order on him, and moved to Pennsylvania. I am engaged to a wonder ful man that my kids...

Is their a lot? [ 5 Answers ]

Is their a lot male people who go into this area?

View more questions Search