Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SunnyBabe Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 11:15 PM
    What about the mouse in my kitchen?
    Hello, to this community. I am a female construction worker and I have much experience with life as most of us do. I am feeling really lucky lately, so I thought I'd share something very unexpected that has happened to me. A man who is very intelligent and interesting is spending time with me.

He has kind beautiful eyes. He is gentle and concerned about the people around him. He is well regarded for his opinion. He is loved. He has a mouse in his house now and then, and so do I.

I am afraid to look at him because I know. I know. I know I just can't. So I glance at him from time to time just to see if I am correct. His arms. His nose. His length. He is real. It is real what I feel when I look at him. I just know so I remind myself that I have time. Stay in the now, don't worry about forever. Now feels good. Now feels great. I ask myself, "Now what do I do?!" Maybe I should just stay away from him. But I know I won't. Cant. Won't allow myself. Can't resist him. Its intimate. Its intense. Its both. Its perfect.

I will make a fortune working since now I have to keep really really busy so not to collapse myself into this. I want to hold onto him so bad. I've got to work... physical labor. Work. Work to burn energy. All of a sudden I have this energy, but I don't want to run I want to stay. I want to stay. What is it about him?

I watched him contemplating tonight. I know he is thinking about me too. Sizing me up. Wish he would just hug me. Just hug me. Hug me. Fear cropped in
    "What if he doesnt?" I stayed in the now.

There's that mouse in my kitchen again. What was I ever thinking with those other guys? Wow. I feel really good about him. I won't even utter a word. He will know by my eyes how I feel when I see him again.

So how do I get rid of that itty bitty cute little mouse in my kitchen without wrecking my Karma and messing up this totally great thing I have going on with this awesome really sexy smokin' guy?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2008, 11:40 PM
    You are a wonderful writer. Let the mouse be, live in the now. Tell him how you feel.
    ka1111 Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Jun 27, 2008, 02:16 AM
    One word :

MOUSETRAP.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2008, 08:49 AM
    Trap them both, and feed one, and poison the other.

Jun 28, 2008, 02:27 PM
    LOL! I don't want to trap him. Im just happy! But very tired... long nights with smokin' sexy guy and mouse running around kitchen.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Don't over analyze, just let yourself be happy, have a fun time with your smokin' sexy guy and get a humane trap for the mouse and release him or her in the wild.

Jul 1, 2008, 05:13 AM
    TROUBLE IN PARADISE! But alas, my bubble was somewhat burst by a RED FLAG as loverman talked about ways to do in his little kitchen invader (who apparently broke into the cupboard, ate into a plastic lid, jumped in the canister and did pp on his $60 energy drink.) What he said was that he wants to snap its little neck!

Darlings, I have only 3 weeks invested into this steamy relationship, and my guy is so so sweet (to me) but this vengeance side to him.. Its not that I'll pp on his drink or anything sicko like that, but in life now and then I tread where I just should not necessarily go. I don't want to walk on eggshells waiting for someone to bait me with peanut butter just so they can snap my pretty neck. Is his reaction a foreshadow of my ENTIRE future with him? In the past, I've had no luck with mice or men.

I guess I know all of the red flags, just not so sure I see the green flags so clearly. Words of wisdom?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 1, 2008, 06:03 AM
    Pass him the peanut butter. You need to make a choice between the man or the mouse.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2008, 04:03 PM
    You are not a mouse. Although the mouse represents life, as you do, he may differentiate deeming the life of the mouse less valuable. I doubt a serious physical relationship would develop between the mouse and this hottie.

Jul 3, 2008, 04:51 AM
    Progress. Ribeye steaks, sweet potatoes, (great on the grill) organic string beans, and mojito. Sweet. For me? Perfect. Rare. Tender. More surprises: 5 candles, country music, fresh sheets, cool fan. Didn't care if our furry friend was watching. I think I'm still in shock. Good shock. No doubt in my mind. Is it really this good on the other side of that fence? The Yankees score 9 times in the 7th inning. Sunny scores bigtime too. HEEE HAAA!
    Distantlove Posts: 122, Reputation: 13

Jul 3, 2008, 04:57 AM
    I suggest you kill the mouse, stuff it with cheese and flush it down the toilet. It'll be gone forever unless you take a trip down memory lane to the seaside where you hope it won't stray up shore. I hate mice. However, this is meant to be answering your question.

Jul 5, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Ok. Ok. I get your point, except for the cheese part.? Why waste good cheese on a dead mouse, after all. LOL! No time for trips down memory lane when your busy makin' new memories. There are nnno wordsz to describe life with smokin' hot sexy and his mouse can stay or go. I just can't stop.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2008, 01:25 AM
    Get a cat and share it :)
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2008, 07:01 AM
    "hawk" rodentcide.

Jul 7, 2008, 04:30 AM
    So far, people who know him offer "he's a good guy, he's been hurt."

I know firsthand hurt too. They look at my face to see whether I am the sincere or demon.

Anyhow, bought 10 mousetraps this weekend, gave him 1/2. Don't want to let him know, even after he demonstrated, Im afraid to set mine. I am a complete chicken afraid to set a mousetrap. I will never admit this to him. Headed for Tractor Supply.

Jul 13, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Snap. One down,? To go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seriously ill looking mouse! [ 11 Answers ]

My mouse, the one I thought was pregnant has a big lump on the side of her neck! I am really worried! Any suggestions as to what it is and what to do? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

Usb mouse [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use any usb mouse with a laptop or does it have to be a specail one?

Wireless Mouse [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any reason I can not keep my Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 and the PS/2 Mouse hooked up at the same time? I did this accidentally one time and both of them worked fine.

Installing mouse w/o a mouse [ 1 Answers ]

My mouse went out on an old computer and I have tried installing new software using only keystrokes to no avail. Everything I try comes back to the same problem -- not having a mouse. I can't uninstall the old software w/o a mouse. I'm lost. Suggestions appreciated. Ed

ME-Mouse [ 1 Answers ]

I am runnig Me on my PC .but the Mouse does not work... Help.. What can I do

View more questions Search