Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NJLIG Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 07:49 AM
    Audi Lease and Tint
    I Leased an Audi, I want to get the windows tinted. If I do so, will I get whacked by the dealership when I turn it in?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2008, 08:00 AM
    Most of the times, tinting adds value to the car, so the dealership won't normally care, unless the tint job was done illegally (shade laws vary by state, so check with your state) or if the tint job was done poorly. I would double check with the dealership, but most won't care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Audi cars [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure I'm in the right the place but. I have an '04 audi 1.8 quattro getting ready To go off warranty. Would you recommend that I trade it off get an extended warran. Or Keep it? I will have it paid off in sept but I really don't want keep something that doesn't run...

1999 Audi A4 drivers side window. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Audi A4 and sometimes when I roll down the drivers side window it will not roll back up for several minutes, sometimes hours. Is it the motor? I hear it clicking Is it just a bad switch? Thanks Jon

Even out this tint [ 1 Answers ]

I've colored my own hair for years but recently I wanted to dye my hair black after completing the at home hair color I found that my hair dyed very uneven this has happened to me in the past and had to have my hair stripped and re-dyed however this time around I was hoping I could fix it myself...

View more questions Search