Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mprithv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 09:53 PM
    Natural-Fairness Soap and Lotion
    Has anyone used the Natural-Fairness Soap and the Lotion from Natural-Fairness.com ? Supposedly, you see drastic results in just a few days. The main ingridient is the Songyi Mushroom Extract which has been used in Japan for long time for whitening the skin. Has anyone tried it ?
    rinsky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 09:56 PM
    Can I used met thathione soap even if I'm five months pregnant?
    skingovernment Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 09:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mprithv
    Has anyone used the Natural-Fairness Soap and the Lotion from Natural-Fairness.com ? Supposedly, you see drastic results in just a few days. The main ingridient is the Songyi Mushroom Extract which has been used in Japan for long time for whitening the skin. Has anyone tried it ?
    I checked out their website. I'm a bit tempted to buy. If you try it, let me know if it's effective. Thanks. :)

Jul 1, 2008, 06:33 PM
    Anyone tried natural fairness yet?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 6, 2008, 12:06 PM
    I have tried both the soap and the lotion and could not see any difference. Personally could not recommend.

Jul 6, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Maharani, thanks for the feedback. Are you using any soap/body wash that is effective in whitening?
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Jul 6, 2008, 03:21 PM
    I used all the products body lotion serum and soap so no difference at all

Maybe it's the percentage they put in as I have heard the songyi is sopposed to be very goo but as always if the amount isn't right its all about advertising

Jul 6, 2008, 05:43 PM
    nikki1000, are you using anything effective in whitening right now?

Jul 6, 2008, 06:14 PM
    I have tried sooo many products from ella bache,euoko,bliss,nucelle,latic/glycolic peels,alpha -h,fair and white etc etc

None worked just ''brightened'' I then started using OBAGI C I used a TCA peel that gave me SEVERE hyperpigmentation and that was the only thing that worked thankfully!

I had patches on both legs and that went totally from using it within a week 2 weeks gone totally

Still have a area on my tummy but 50% of it has gone I have reached a plateau now so I'm going to increase the dosage and use it for a month

For my face I'm also going to use the obagi clear with the nucelle my skin shade now is currently chesnut in the becca range

Jul 6, 2008, 08:52 PM
    nikki1000 thanks for the advice. :)
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2008, 08:05 AM
    Hi, please don't use natural fairness products, I used the soap and the lotion on my face and saw no result whatsoever, it also makes the skin look dried and crinkled. I don't think the sonyi mushroom extracts are that effective in whitening - not compared to the other ingredients out there like bearberry extract, licorice extract, alpha arbutin, kojic acid etc

Jul 9, 2008, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skingovernment
    maharani, thanks for the feedback. are you using any soap/body wash that is effective in whitening?

Unfortunately the only products that seem to have any real effect contain HQ/ steroid/mercury etc.

Bio clair is OK on the body and I am using makari on my face which has again been OK. Fair & Flawless also do very good products but their products are not always consistent and are also incredibly expensive.

Jul 9, 2008, 08:59 PM
    MAHARANI have you lightened with the makari what was your starting shade i.e. foundation colours etc for visual?

Jul 11, 2008, 08:14 AM
    Maharani, what do you mean by saying fair and flawless products are not consistent? They don't perform well consistently? How much did you lighten by using them?
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Jul 31, 2008, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mprithv
    I'm using it now... all over for 3 weeks now. Its drying to the face. BUT... I haven't noticed any lightening.

Aug 1, 2008, 12:19 AM
    Natural fairness just used all the bad hype about HQ to sell there products when in reality there products do nothing... I don't even remember seeing a nice glow to my skin while I was using there products such a waste!

Aug 7, 2008, 11:29 AM
    nikki1000,

It is hard for me to say what sort of results makari has given me in terms of foundation colours, as I don't use it, but it definitely works for me and apart from the occasional pimple I would be happy to recommed it. I try not to use it every day though, to help my skin not to build up a tolerance to it.

Aug 7, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skingovernment
    Maharani, what do you mean by saying fair and flawless products are not consistent? they don't perform well consistently? how much did you lighten by using them?

Skingovernment,

I have used fair and flawless on and off for some time. I have used both their custom and their open stock products. Unfortunately what I have found is sometimes, what has been sent to me works and other times I have found it to be not so effective. This can be very fustrating when you have achieved very visible lightening.

I still am happy to keep purchasing form them, because again, I know their products work.
    precious123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 02:38 PM
    I have tried the fairness soap and personally I would recommend it. It tends to make the face look lighter/brighter in terms of skin tone. However, it may dry the face a little... but you can use a moistoriser. Excellent for spots,pimples, blemishes, marks etc... (recommended 100%) I'm looking for the soap in the market but I can't seem to find it so I bought the essence lotion... which is useless... as it doesn't have the same effect as the soap!
    lelea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 03:15 PM
    I would not order from natural-fairness.com
    I order my products months ago and they have not been received and nor do the company get in touch by email after my several attempts to find out where my items are. Save yourself the hassle and don't buy from them! Lovely I've got my money back. Total scam!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen soap dispenser stopped pumping soap [ 15 Answers ]

I have a Moen soap dispenser in my kitchen sink (with the soap reservoir that screws in from underneath and the dispenser/tubing contraption slides in from the top). I slid the dispenser/tubing contraption out to clean it. I disconnected the dispenser part (the knob with the spout) from the...

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

Papya soap vs glutathione soap [ 3 Answers ]

Which one works better?

View more questions Search