Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaffer30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 12:02 PM
    Pull out faucet head parts
    [F]

Need replacement parts for inside of head of Glacier Bay pull out pull out faucet. Can't find a web site for this product.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks
    ms180sx Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Jun 24, 2008, 01:22 PM
    I believe they sell glacier bay at either Lowe's or home depot. They both sell rebuild kits with all of the parts to rebuild. Just be caruful when disconnecting everything. Mine had a rubber gromet w/ spring, and it leaked until I found it in my tub.. haha
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jun 24, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Yup! Glacier bay is a home depot product line... and there are problems getting replacement parts.. to say the least!

Take the head/sprayer assembly to home depot and see what parts they have available there... replacement parts may be under the pegasus name, now.

If that fails you should be able to pick up a UNIVERSAL PULL OUT SPRAY HEAD and replace your entire unit (just compare threads to be absolutely sure.. ok?

Let me know how it turns out...

MARK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I tried to pull the knob up on our bathtub faucet to take a bath and it wouldn't move [ 4 Answers ]

I tried to pull the knob up on our bathtub faucet to have the water go into the tub and it wouldn't budge. Any suggestions as to what is wrong and how to fix it?

Single-Control Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Faucet problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a single control pull-out spray kitchen faucet, the kind that pulls out of the main faucet and is activated by pushing a rubber button on the top of the handle. The sprayer stays on until I turn off the water, then it reverts to a regular flow. Lately, however, it doesn't revert, and...

Remove faucet head [ 4 Answers ]

I have a water faucet in my garage that I want to use to hook up an icemaker. How can I tell if the faucet head is sweated on to the pipe it is connected to or screwed on? I want to replace the faucet head with a shut off connection and run a plastic water line to the icemaker. ...

Faucet pull out knob and shower head dripping [ 1 Answers ]

I have an EMCO standard tub faucet. There is water draining out of the shower pull out knob and the shower head itself when I am just pouring a bath. Why is this happening and can I get parts to fix this problem? Also, I can’t figure how to remove the pull out knob thing to see if it’s a...

Single-Control Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Faucet problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have Moen single-control spray kitchen faucet. Sometimes when you turn it on nothing comes out. First time it happened I thought there was a problem with the water supply but the other faucets worked and then this one started working again too. Next day it seemed fine but then the same thing...

View more questions Search