Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krystalball Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 10:05 PM
    40 weeks pregnant
    I'm already 40 weeks pregnant and I haven't felt any pain whatsoever. Is there something wrong? Could it be possible that I could get induced or do I have to wait until I'm 42 weeks?
    RedneckMama Posts: 103, Reputation: 17

Jun 23, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Is your doctor not answering these questions for you? They should be, especially if you are concerned about them...

If you are having a healthy and normal pregnancy, then there's nothing wrong with not feeling pain around 40 weeks... there could be various things going on here: one being, your due date could have been miscalculated wrong (meaning you're not actually 40 weeks yet)... or your baby is just not ready to make his grand arrival just yet...

If your doctor feels the need to induce, trust me, they'll tell you... but, generally, they will not induce you just for the sake of convenience... doctors are there to assist with Mother Nature, not rush it along...

Just relax, that baby will be here before you know it! I know how uncomfortable the last month of pregnancy is... get a few good books, the TV remote and put your feet up--before long with a screaming newborn, you'll be thankful you took a few days to rest yourself!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

8 weeks pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I am approx 8 weeks pregnant, was feeling ++nausea last 2 weeks, now has gone, but feeling period like cramps, no bleeding( I also felt this way at 5-6 weeks pregnant) is this normal, will I be okay? Does it last till 12 weeks? Please help, am nervous

38 weeks pregnant and not sure what is going on? [ 1 Answers ]

I am just about 38 weeks pregnant, after having intercourse, I noticed that I had some pinkish discharge when I went o the washroom which lasted all night. When waking in the morning it was still there but soon after was done. Feeling like I had the urge to pee again I went to the washroom and had...

I am 28 weeks pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

I have been sick for 3 day and now it has blood in it do I need to go see a doctor

I am 4 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

K what happened was I found out that I am pregnant but I had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so I went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it...

View more questions Search