Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momof4ms Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 09:07 PM
    7 year old with nighttime vomiting
    Hello.

My 7 year old daughter has had trouble sleeping the past 3 nights. She has been sitting up and gagging. We have gotten her to the bathroom before she actually got sick the past 2 nights. She sucks her thumb, so I don't know if that has anything to do with the problem or not. She also complained of bad dreams the first two nights. She does not exhibit any symptoms during the day. Her appetite is normal. We have also been active during these past three days. Two of the days we were outdoors for several hours. She may have had more "junk food" than normal, but nothing excessive.

I'm beginning to worry since this has happened 3 nights in a row.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2008, 09:10 PM
    Not sure your area there is a virus or illness going around locally here that includes this
    RedneckMama Posts: 103, Reputation: 17

Jun 22, 2008, 09:50 PM
    Does she have reflux problems?
    NaGaSaKi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 02:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by momof4ms
    Hello.

My 7 year old daughter has had trouble sleeping the past 3 nights. She has been sitting up and gagging. We have gotten her to the bathroom before she actually got sick the past 2 nights. She sucks her thumb, so I don't know if that has anything to do with the problem or not. She also complained of bad dreams the first two nights. She does not exhibit any symptoms during the day. Her appetite is normal. We have also been active during these past three days. Two of the days we were outdoors for several hours. She may have had more "junk food" than normal, but nothing excessive.

I'm beginning to worry since this has happened 3 nights in a row.
    Hmm... that's quite strange

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is vomiting [ 2 Answers ]

My dog vomited 5 times today

Nighttime Still Shots [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Nikon D40 with a 18-55mm lens and I have tried changing my settings so that I am able to take a nighttime photo but the camera won't even take a picture period and I was wondering if it was because the object is further then 55mm and I need to get a stronger lens or if there is a specific...

Name of 80's nighttime TV serial [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a Twilight Zone/Tales from the Darkside-type show that aired in the mid- to late-80s. I only remember the intro and that each episode was a different spooky or suspenseful story. The intro consisted of a nighttime outdoor scene in which bubbles of light danced...

My cat is vomiting [ 5 Answers ]

My 8 year old cat started vomiting hairballs on Wed and Thursday. He would eat a little white meat tuna, but then throw it up too. He wasn't eating his dry food at all. I took him to the vet on Friday and his blood tests came back fine and he doesn't have a fever. They gave him fluids Friday...

Transition out of nighttime crate [ 2 Answers ]

We would love to transition Duncan out of his nighttime crate and onto a dog bed. Around what age does that usually happen (he's 4 1/2 months). Any tips on the transition?

View more questions Search