Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angela2028 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2006, 05:32 AM
    Bill & Ted's Excellent Advernture Song
    I know a lot of people want the song from the first bill & Ted movie... the song that plays when they go forward into the future... its called 'in time' and its hard to get but I have it if anyone wants it... :D
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2006, 05:35 AM
    I think that's In Time by Robbie Robb.

Listen to a snippet here to be sure:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...nce&vi=samples
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2006, 12:11 PM
    Yes Rick you're right, it's definitely "In Time". I have the soundtrack. Great movie by the way!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bill cosby [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to get in touch with Mr. (Dr. ) Bill Cosby, but have not been successful in searching for his email or snailmail address. Please don't refer me to websites that ask for a fee to give you a celebrity's address. I can't afford it (I live in the Philippines where a dollar is...

Unexplained excellent credit rating [ 4 Answers ]

A friend, after claiming bankruptcy, had to have a co-signer to buy a car. A few months later he tried for a small loan and was told that he had a three gold star credit rating and could borrow up to $75,000 with no problem. (This is in Canada) What could possibly have happened to give him such...

Who pays the bill [ 13 Answers ]

OK new subject. Lets say you are meeting your girlfriend at the bar to visit friends. She shows up about an hour earlier than you do. She has a few drinks before you get there. You show up, order a drink and your girlfriend tells the bar tender to put it on the tab she started because we are...

Tax bill [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend has an unpaid tax bill of $10,000 and the IRS has just ordered her to pay $200 per month until the debt is paid . If she get's a debt consolidation loan and pays the entire amount off , in an attempt to have lower monthly payments , under any circumstances will the IRS be willing to...

Doctor's Bill [ 3 Answers ]

Last spring, I had a toothache and went to a dentist for evaluation. The finding was that a wisdom tooth was impacting a back molar and the wisdom tooth needed to be pulled while the molar needed to have a root canal and capped. The dentist forwarded me on to an oral surgeon who was outside of...

View more questions Search