Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Caligirl81 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 09:39 PM
    My Boyfriend Won't have sex with me
    I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 5 years, we haven't had sex in a year and a half. I know CRAZY! When we first started dating we had a great sex life then everything started to head down hill. I found out he was cheating on me and decided to forgive and forget( can you really ever do that), after the whole cheating thing we continued to have a OK sex life and now there is no sex life. I have confronted him many many many times and he says that he has never had a strong sex drive. Personally I think this excuse doesn't fly cause when he cheated he had a purely sexual relationship. At this point your probably wondering why I am still with him, other than the no sex our relationship is perfect. He is the man I want to marry. I just can't live the rest of my life with no sex... I know your probably thinking that he is cheating on me again but I can honestly say I am 100 percent sure he isn't, I'm not naïve I really know that he isn't cheating on me. I have asked him to go to the Doctor to check his testosterone levels and he brushes me off. I have tried the whole sexy lingerie and seduces him but no luck! What should I do?? :eek:
    cookie25 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 09:43 PM
    He is cheating or he is gay and nobody knows.cause no man sleep with a woman in a bed and not get horny... so stop making excuses for him.he cheating or he gay .good luck
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jun 20, 2008, 09:45 PM
    OK in my opinion I see BIG trouble here.. a relationship is more than just getting along and having a good time, it's about intimacy and connecting emotionally.. How can you have a successful marriage if you don't have those things?

You need to figure out what's wrong.. or cut your losses. There are obviously some underlining reasons he doesn't want to have sex.. maybe he is taking medication.. or he's really stressed... but the fact that you haven't had sex in 1 1/2 years may not be do to stress.. I suggest that you sit him down and explain your concern and tell him that a relationship simply cannot function without intimacy..
    chocopies Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 20, 2008, 11:33 PM
    5 year relationship. History of cheating. No sex in the past 1.5 years. You claim he's not cheating. Maybe he's not. Either way, communication is key to any relationshi whether it's with your friend, parent, or boyfriend/girlfriend. Talk to the guy and figure out what's going on.

Him brushing you off when you are concerned about his health isn't too cool either.
    booyah Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jun 20, 2008, 11:53 PM
    He's not the right person for you. No one should have to put up with a sex-less relationship.
    Distantlove Posts: 122, Reputation: 13

Jun 21, 2008, 06:06 AM
    The only way you would 100% know that he is not cheating on you is if you have followed his every footstep, where he goes out without you, what he does in his own time.. for all of these you have been there? Probably not, but if so, then that is worrying.
    But anyhow.. he has a history of cheating, he doesn't want to check he testosterone levels (why? Because you may find that they are actually quite high?) to be honest, it doesn't look good. He may not be cheating, it might just be him and how he's feeling, but either way, it doesn't look good. All I'm saying is just be prepared, this doesn't mean you are going to find out something you didn't know, but don't lay all your trust into him or you may get really hurt. Be open-minded about it. Expect the worst and that way you won't be as shocked if it was bad, or you might be pleased to find out otherwise, and that way you can work on things. Have a chat with it. It's the only way you can solve things.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 21, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Since you can't talk to each other, you don't know what's on his mind. That's where the focus should be, on a lack of communications, and after 5 years you should have formed some sort of talking, and listening between you. The fact you haven't, is worrisome more than the lack of sex.
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Jun 21, 2008, 11:12 AM
    He's cheating on you and you aren't accepting it. He's fooling you.
    RedneckMama Posts: 103, Reputation: 17

Jun 21, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Exactly WHY is it that you'd like to marry him?
    kimdeelee Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Jun 21, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81
    I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 5 years, we haven't had sex in a year and a half. I know CRAZY! When we first started dating we had a great sex life then everything started to head down hill. I found out he was cheating on me and decided to forgive and forget( can you really ever do that), after the whole cheating thing we continued to have a ok sex life and now there is no sex life. I have confronted him many many many times and he says that he has never had a strong sex drive. personally I think this excuse doesnt fly cause when he cheated he had a purely sexual relationship. At this point your probably wondering why i am still with him, other than the no sex our relationship is perfect. He is the man I want to marry. I just can't live the rest of my life with no sex....I know your probably thinking that he is cheating on me again but I can honestly say I am 100 percent sure he isnt, im not naive I really know that he isnt cheating on me. I have asked him to go to the Doctor to check his testosterone levels and he brushes me off. I have tried the whole sexy lingerie and seduces him but no luck! What should I do???????????:eek:
    I think he maybe cheating or he has a std
    confused1145 Posts: 176, Reputation: 17

Jun 21, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Something big is going on. The two of you need to really discuss this one.
    lovetko69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Do something exciting... like going out to a restaurant and suck on his cock under the table.don't say anything for the rest of the night.u will see that he will talk then.bye now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend won't have sex with me [ 52 Answers ]

Hi I am posting this question because I don't know what else to do. I have been in this relationship for over 13 months now and I am more confused by the day. We haven't had sex now in almost 9 months. Masturbation is getting boring and I won't stoop to cheating on him its not my style at all. I...

My boyfriend doesn't want sex as much as me but won't let me buy a vibrator [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancée and I have been dating for one year now and my sex drive is a lot higher than his is. We are both 18 and I respect that he doesn't want sex all the time but he won't let me buy a vibrator. He says the if I buy one he will never have sex with me. I don't know what to do. He says that if I...

Why won't my boyfriend have sex with me! [ 45 Answers ]

I'm twenty years old and my boyfriend of six months doesn't want to have sex anymore. It isn't that I am not attractive or that I am overweight because I only weigh 110 pounds and I do a little modeling. He will ask me if I will give him oral sex but the minute I try to get him to have sex he turns...

My boyfriend won't move in with me! [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have bn going out about 10 and a half months now. We love each other very much. Recently I have suggested that we move in together because 5 out of 7 nights of the week we are together so it makes sense to live together. My boyfriend however says that he can't because that would...

View more questions Search