Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bridgettemarie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 06:51 PM
    I don't understand men!
    So a friend told me that he knew a really nice guy and asked if he could give him my number. Always hoping to find the elusive nice guy I of course said yes. My friend ran into his friend and asked him to pass on a message that he knew a great girl and to give him a call if interested. The message was quickly passed and within 24 hours the nice guy called my friend for my phone number.

That was two days ago and no contact. He seemed interested so why hasn't he made contact? I do not have his number and feel that the ball is in his pocket. BUT how long do I wait before I give up? I realize its only been two days but I'm just wondering how long to give him.

Thanks for any insights - slightly neurotic right this moment:o
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 13, 2008, 07:49 PM
    A guy you don't know has been given your number and hasn't called you yet? You want to know what some guy YOU haven't even met is thinking? Well, WE haven't met him either.

If you can't live with the waiting, don't. Call your friend, get his number, call him, ask him if he has your number right, confirm it, then tell him you're looking forward to HIS call.

Hang up. He'll probably call you right back, and wasn't that fun?

And yes, neurotic girl, you DO need to relax and have more fun with this stuff.
    Rezzend83 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 11:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bridgettemarie
    so a friend told me that he knew a really nice guy and asked if he could give him my number. always hoping to find the elusive nice guy i of course said yes. my friend ran into his friend and asked him to pass on a message that he knew a great girl and to give him a call if interested. the message was quickly passed and within 24 hours the nice guy called my friend for my phone number.

that was two days ago and no contact. he seemed interested so why hasnt he made contact? i do not have his number and feel that the ball is in his pocket. BUT how long do i wait before i give up? I realize its only been two days but im just wondering how long to give him.

thanks for any insights - slightly neurotic right this moment:o
    Give him about a week sometimes people get busy with things and forget what they've been doing something you can do though in the mean time is ask your friend to drop a hint that you want the guy to call because if he has forgot and he knows your excited that might cause him to call.
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Jun 18, 2008, 12:01 AM
    guys don't intent to call any girl out of of blue if they don't no them... and this situation... he didn't even met you...

girls tent to play game ^^ >.. why don't you play a game with him ?

you can do what JB told you to.. ask for his number... call him then tell him you waitting for his call..

or just simple as calling him on your phone... he has your number... he will call right back and say what up ^^

THINK ABOUT IT

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand him. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Maybe I can get some insight here. I am a 28 year old dating a 32 (divorced of 3 years) man who has a 8 year old daughter. We have been dating for about 7 months. Became serious in the last 3 months. Back in February we decided we were ready to take the next step and move in with each other....

I don't understand her. [ 10 Answers ]

I'am staying with my sister in law because her parents died, she is 19 she does not listen To me or her brother, my husband. She is dating people who are married ,she is the biggest liar I have ever met, she buys the clothes that I;m buying, she changes her hairstyle as same as mine. Sometimes she...

I don't understand what/who he wants [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a young teen and I know a boy 2 years older than me and we really connect but I don't know what he means when one minute he will be telling me personal stuff and tell me I'm pretty/hot etc but the next he either talks about his ex's or tlks about someone he fancys or someone he knows...

I don't understand anything [ 3 Answers ]

My father died in 2001 and when passed a away I wanted to die myself. So now its been years since he passed away. I still miss him. I still cry wheni think about him or when people are talking about him. Is there something wrong with me? Does the feeling go away if you wanted to die? What can I do...

I don't understand her [ 6 Answers ]

:( I don't understand why she does this to me every time I think she is telling the truth there is always a lie behind it and I don't understand why she does this because ill brake up with her then go out with someone else and then she says I love you and I want you but then when I go back to her...

View more questions Search