Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xo-allypaquette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Going back blond.
    My hair colour is naturally dirty blond. Quite a few months ago I thought it'd be nice to have really dark brown hair. Well now, I want to go back blond, & I've been trying... my hair has like red undertones in it & I want to know if ash will help get the red out so I can be completely blond again... any help? :confused:
    girlygirl1819 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Jun 19, 2008, 01:29 PM
    You'll need a toner... but I would definitely go to a professional because the ones you buy at sallys or walmart or where ever you is going to be too harsh on your hair and will fry it! Not kidding its easy to dye at home but to go back blonde is a different story

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wants blond & black hair w/ roots all blond. [ 3 Answers ]

So the issue is is that a few months ago, I'm estimating about 6 -8, I wanted to put a blond patch in my hair with purple tips. But the blond turned gray.so we did again and it turned a lighter grey and then we put in the purple tips and it looks plumish. I was upset about it so my mom went to get...

HOW do you get your dark hair back to blond? [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! I dyed my hair really really dark brown almost black. And I want to dye it blond again! I've tried everything.. but my hair just keeps on getting redish color... WHAT DO I DO I NEED HELP!! PLEASE HELP ME!

Red head gone blond [ 1 Answers ]

I have natural red hair and I tried to dye it light brown with blond and I now hate it. The blond is almost orange and it just looks really bad. I paid a lot for it and can't afford to go back to a solon to fix it what can I do at home to pull the orange out of the blond and go brown or back to my...

Red hair back to Blond [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am so glad I found this site... My daughter went through a stage were she dyed her hair (ruby) red, she then added some kind of red dye (cherry bomb) that made it glow under black-lights. Well it appears she's through that stage and now wants her hair back to her natural med/dark...

Blond Hair [ 1 Answers ]

How do I tone hair that is too blonde?

View more questions Search