Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hristov Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 08:50 AM
    Scholarship for bulgarian
    Hallo, I'm a bulgarian student and I want to study (master)in economy so my questions is: is there some scholarship for bulgarian students?because I did't find anything ?
    :(
    Thank you
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 02:05 AM
    Yes there is scholarship for Bulgarian students. UCL is an institution that help Bulgarian students to apply for a range of scholarship program. Another is the Varna University of Economics which is authorize to grant degree in Economics and must be recognized as equivalent to the Bulgarian Master’s degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Hristov
    hallo, i'm a bulgarian student and i want to study (master)in economy so my questions is: is there some scholarship for bulgarian students?becouse i did't find anything ?
    :(
    thank you
    Hristov Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 07:07 AM
    Scolarship in sweden for bulgarian students
    Yes thank you,but my question is: "is there scholarships for bulgarian students that want to study in Denmark, Sweden or Finland.becouse I saw in the web about scholarship for bulgarian in Sweden and there is not.
    Thank you very much
    IvanPetrov Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 09:25 AM
    You can try www.the2i.org
    They award scholarships every year to bulgarian students

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to ask about scholarship for Academy degree to get Bachelor degree?

Scholarship [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Nigerian and I wish to study in the us?uk.Are there any scholarshps by a body like commonwealth, united nations etc that would take care of my tuition, feeding, transportation, accommodation,fees etc through my four years of study?

Bulgarian Goats Problem [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have to admit I am new to this forum, but it looks very good! I'm a 14 year old maths freak, so I often look up previous past maths competitions, papers etc, and analyze them. However I am stuck on this particular question. I was wondering if someone could give me guidelines on ways to...

View more questions Search