Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melina123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 01:18 PM
    My boyfriend is moving but there's a chance of coming back what do I do?
    :) anyway my boyfriend is moving and I need some help to know if I should stay with him or not
    mrchef1110 Posts: 62, Reputation: 8

Jun 11, 2008, 01:26 PM
    More info on your relationship is needed

Such as how old you are, how long it has been going on, the issues you have gone through, etc

We can't tell you yes or no just from that one sentence
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 01:49 PM
    That depends on how the relationship is already. If you unsure being with him just because of the distance, then maybe you should leave him alone. If you don't trust him and fear he might cheat, again you should leave or workout your own issues.

Long distance relationships are hard but it depends on the two people involve. Get ready to not see him often, maybe only on weekends, and it will take a lot of trust. In the end it can make or break the relationship.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 05:29 PM
    How old are you? Are you considering moving with him? I wasn't sure what you mean by "stay with him"... if he's moving and you're not, it's pretty much over, isn't it?
    hidden123 Posts: 153, Reputation: 51

Jan 4, 2011, 09:21 AM
    If you're asking that question - than move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do I still have the chance of getting my ex back? [ 3 Answers ]

I am dating a guy from 2 month and half we talk over the phone more than 10 yimes daily, and we meet every 2 or three days. We get very close to each other and we started to love each other. He broke up with me once I didn't call him I agreed with him and after 3 days he called me and he watend me...

Possibility of ex boyfriend coming back? [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend split up with me 10 months ago after living together for 1 1/2 year. I knew something was bothering him, but it came as a surprise to me that he wanted to split up. He said he really liked me, but he wasn't sure. In the beginning I wrote two letters, but after that I decided not to...

Any chance of getting back together? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi susan, I'm a 24 year old male who has never really been in a long term relationship before, I've been with a fair share of woman but never really found what I was looking for. 10 months ago I started dating a girl and casually got to know each other. I found out that she was going travelling...

Is there any chance we might get back together [ 2 Answers ]

OK so about 5months ago me and ex boyfriend broke up... it was the most devating day of my life... we dated for about 4 months and were friends since 8th grade... in 10th grade this guy (cody) finally dicided to ask me out and for the next 4 months we spent everyday together unless he had an away...

View more questions Search