Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    repair shop IT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Who is at fault
    In a auto accent when car "A" has damage in left front and car "B" has damage in left rear wheel and 1/4, who would be at fault?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Obviously without more info it's impossible to tell who is at fault. It may seem that the car with damage in front must have rear-ended the one with damage in the rear, but there are plenty of scenarios where the car with damage in the rear is at fault - perhaps it spun out and hit the front of an oncoming car, or maybe it backed into the other car in the parking lot. Who knows? Give us more details please.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2008, 11:54 AM
    In my state whoever was making the left hand turn is at fail mainly.
    They could say anything from 99/1 to 50/50 fault.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Sorry NOhelp, you must be a mind reader where in the question does it say anyone was making a turn, the one car may have backed into the other in a parking lot?? Or a lot of other issues.

I will even guess, if and when police do their police report, it is normal and customary ( at least in GA where I was taught to do them) the police officer lists the person they believe most at fault as car A.

But which car was moving at time of accident, or were both, was it on a road or parking lot,
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2008, 01:47 PM
    I was just saying one scenerio since they did not get more specific. Figured others could reply with other ideas of what may be until the OP clarified.
    No matter what the ruling could be 50/50 or whatever.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Everyone is right; this question is impossible to answer without specifics on the accident. Was either vehicle parked? Or turning? Or backing up?
    ddollinger Posts: 145, Reputation: 12

Jun 16, 2008, 01:37 PM
    That question is so easy too answer and I can't believe that everyone was requiring more information and saying it was too vague, etc. It is obvious beyond a doubt that car "C" is at fault.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was it my fault? [ 1 Answers ]

Well here I am again begging for some ideas! Well I'm an 18 year old working at government, I was going to office today morning when an old guy caught my hand and he wouldn't leave me. I was so scared I pushed him and he started yellin saying that I hit him. And so some of his friends came...

It's my fault. [ 5 Answers ]

My kitten just died and it's my fault. How in the world am I supposed to get over that?

DO you think its my fault [ 6 Answers ]

Do you think its my fault here is my story. My common law husband is renting a farm But the owners live there and they always come out to site with us in the back .well I was there with my sister inlaw and her family and my kids where there too well the lady that lives there came up to me and my...

Is it my fault [ 5 Answers ]

My ex has justed started to cut himself because I left him and it's all my fault should I feel guilty I still care for him should I let him know but I really feel bad because he's hurting himself over me

View more questions Search