Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maribelacuna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Pregnant and abandoned
    I guess no one knows where to begin when telling strangers your problems but since we cant; be seen it's kind of strange to feel like you can open up.. my situation turns to the worse evey time I think about it. Recently divorced and started a "relationship" that I thought would last "for ever"... need less to say "for ever lasted 10 months. One day I came back home and I realized my partner had left. With out a word with out an explanation a letter or ANYTHING! : ( found out 4 days later after crying rivers and oceans an become desperate to find an answer.. he had gone back to his country of birth wich is VERY, VERY, VERY .(did I sauy VERY) far away. : (... I guess my question is WHY? WHY DID HE LEAVE ME WHEN THE DAY BEFORE HE SAID HE LOVE ME? WHEN HE FELT OUR BABY KICK AND HE HUGGED ME AD LOOKED AT MY EYES AND Didn't MENTION A WORD ABOUT SEPARATING OR LEAVING? WHY DIDNT; HE TALK TO ME BEFORE LEAVING. WHY? WHY? WHY?
    trueorfalse Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by maribelacuna
    I guess no one knows where to begin when telling strangers your problems but since we cant; be seen it's kinda strange to feel like you can open up.. my situation turns to the worse evey time i think about it. Recently divorced and started a "relationship" that i thought would last "for ever"... need less to say "for ever lasted 10 months. one day i came back home and i realized my partner had left. with out a word with out an explanation a letter or ANYTHING!. : ( found out 4 days later after crying rivers and oceans an become desperate to find an answer .. he had gone back to his country of birth wich is VERY, VERY, VERY .(did i sauy VERY) far away. : (.... i guess my question is WHY?. WHY DID HE LEAVE ME WHEN THE DAY BEFORE HE SAID HE LOVE ME? WHEN HE FELT OUR BABY KICK AND HE HUGGED ME AD LOOKED AT MY EYES AND DIDN;T MENTION A WORD ABOUT SEPARATING OR LEAVING? WHY DIDNT; HE TALK TO ME BEFORE LEAVING. WHY? WHY? WHY?
    Afraid of commitment?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 10, 2008, 05:17 PM
    He knew he was leaving and NOT talking to you about it ahead of time made it easier on himself. He didn't have to stand there and listen to you fall apart crying "why, why, why?"

The decision to end a relationship is mostly a selfish choice, though many times it is also the correct choice. I am sorry you will be dealing the with the birth of the baby alone.

Keep this in mind in the future. A sexual relationship leads to babies, and without a ring and home... you're playing with fire having sex while you're still single. I'm sorry to say it now, since I know YOU realize this more than anyone else, but make sure you are prepared in the future to not have a repeat of this scenario.
    andy305mia Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 10:39 PM
    My guess is that he wasn't ready 2 have a baby. And you guys shouldn't be having sex with each other within 10 months. But that guy is an idiot for doing what he did. And trust me I'm a guy and most guys are idiots I here there conversations every day and there *****s I don't y but they. I truly feel sorry for you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Sorry for your loss, but he is a selfish coward who took the easy way out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to buy abandoned homes [ 12 Answers ]

I know there is a way to buy abandoned homes without negotiating with the owner. As you can imagine, some refrain from sharing their secrets. Anyone have any clues?

How to Buy an abandoned home [ 1 Answers ]

I live in eastern NC: I would like to know who do you contact to buy a abandoned home. I have drove past this house for 7 years and it's just sitting there empty and unused. I already have land I just need to find a house that is movable on my property.

Pregnant and abandoned [ 3 Answers ]

I am pregnant with twins and the father whom I was about to marry decided that he would become abusive towards me and I left the violent situation. The father is now stating that the children are not his. Are there any rights to sue him civil other than child support when the twins are born. This...

BUY abandoned house [ 1 Answers ]

How can I do to buy abandoned house,where is the right place to find all the information

Abandoned Property in NY [ 7 Answers ]

I have an interest in two abandoned properties. Both properties has been abandoned for 3 years and both has delinquent taxes on them. Both properties are still owned by the owners. But one of the properties has an owner that cannot be located. The current address for that property is the...

View more questions Search