Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    secretive2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 08:14 AM
    He is avoiding me
    I'm married, but my ex I cheated with is now avoiding me. He is also married. Why do you think he is now avoiding me?:confused:
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2008, 08:22 AM
    'Cause he's married and doesn't want his marriage ruined by his infidelities, he is trying to keep you away so his wife doesn't find out he is a disgusting cheater.
    cant breathe Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Agree totally with Charlotte. Take it from someone who has just ruined her life by having an affair. It can only end in heartache for all concerned... LET HIM GO
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jun 10, 2008, 08:38 AM
    Either he doesn't want to ruin his marriage or yours. Stay away, and get over it, fast.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Hopefully he smartened up(unlike you) and realized he made a mistake in committing a SIN! I'm glad you think infidelity is such a light hearted matter. Why worry about your husband and the emotional heartache he would be going through if he knew what was going on. Why don't you do him the pleasure of getting a divorce, the pain would be a little less knowing he can move on from a liar and cheat.

I give a lot of credit to the ex, who has erased you from his life after he made a mistake. As you can tell from the other forum posts, cheaters are so easily given advice to.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Wow what a question. You are wondering why your married boyfriend is avoiding you, who is also married. Here are some reasons:

1. He realized what he was doing was wrong
    2. He is not avioding you, he is home with his wife - you know the one he married
    3. He realized his mistake and wants to work on things with his family
    4. The pain that he was causing his wife was to great- he decided he did not need you anymore.
    5. (and I hope for his wife's sake this is not the case) he has found another girlfriend and has left you in the dust.

Either way, move on. Focus on YOUR marriage.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 10, 2008, 09:31 AM
    He's smarter than you're being. Possibly desiring to get his "good character" back. Being with you turned you both into "bad characters."

Leave him alone.
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Jun 10, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by secretive2
    I'm married, but my ex I cheated with is now avoiding me. He is also married. Why do you think he is now avoiding me?:confused:
    He is your ex for a reason. He's moved on, and you should too.
    eastcoast1 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2008, 10:41 AM
    You're both married, that should answer your question
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Do you even car about your husband or only your ex? Where does his feelings come into place and how do you think he would feel if he knew or the wife of your ex?

You seem selfish and maybe you should'nt be married. Your ex have every right not to have any contact with you, he don't want you anymor for whatever reasons so move on and focus on your marriage and not cheating, how would you like it if your husband was sleeping his ex?
    kiki_doki Posts: 200, Reputation: 11

Jun 10, 2008, 01:58 PM
    This question is shamefull!!
    Why are you puzzled? Are you for real?. I think you have some issues, if you can't figure this one out by yourself: you are both married, there are two other people who are at risk of getting hurt (not including any children,if applicable).
    FIX UP and start being a wife instead of worrying about someone who is CLEARLY not worrying about you!!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 05:53 PM
    I'm married, but still in love with ex
    Hi! I really have a serious problem. My husband is military and he has been in Korea for 4 months now, and will be there for another 8 until he comes home. I had decided to move back home with my family. I just recently ran into my ex that I was so in love with, that I couldn't imagine my life without him. Until he broke my heart. We have been texting and talking on the phone a lot, and we both had an affair. He is also married. He was my first everything. I have only slept with him once, but I'm finding it harder and harder not to want to be with him. I don love my husband very much, but I can't seem to get my ex out of my he

I copy and paste from your other posted yesterday since it relate to this post.

Don't string your husband along if you don't love him. He could be thinking everything great while he's in the army. He don't deserve to be cheated on because what's done in the dark will come to the light. Get a divorce and leave this married man alone.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2008, 06:51 AM
    You need some personal counseling bad. Having said that, your ex probably has someone new to cheat with.
    You can't be surprised at that can you?
    Matteus Posts: 199, Reputation: 18

Jul 3, 2008, 01:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by secretive2
    I just got a look at some of your old posts, and I can say you this (for someone this is called harsh, but at your position, I don't think you have anything to lose):

1. Your marriage is near the end. You are a dependent person, afraid of being alone, but can't find someone else to be with (I call this a looser), before you can leave your actual man.

2. You don't know, but keep lying to yourself that you know what it means to love someone. We can't love someone, if we can't love ourself first. And you do not seem to me like the person who knows what all this means. You say you love your ex, but... common.

You need to leave your marriage, otherwise it will hurt you or your man, leave your past, and begin a completely a new life. A Big new Start, in another country, somewhere you don't know anyone that can influence your weak personality.
    cnuakp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 02:15 AM
    Any guy who loves a girl couldn't accept that a girl move closely with other guy. In your case it s the only the reason. If he s living better with his wife. Then just leave him and try to make better life with your husbend.it s better for both.
    ka1111 Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Jul 3, 2008, 03:32 AM
    Troll...
    Distantlove Posts: 122, Reputation: 13

Jul 3, 2008, 04:49 AM
    You were his booty call. That's all. He feels more for his wife than he will ever feel for you, and he regrets the affair, else what would stop him from carrying on? Move on. You have a husband, work on things with him. Or save him the worse pain if you don't love him and get a divorce. Surely you're more worried about your husband finding out? Than your ex who was the past, still the past and always will be the past.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2008, 05:34 AM
    Nope, distant, I firmly believe she is a selfish girl who only cares about herself and could careless about her HUSBAND. I hope he finds out and divorces you, and if you have kids, I hope he gets custody of them too.

Jul 3, 2008, 05:38 AM
    Haha. Well yer I don't know why I said the thing about working on things with her husband :S lack of food? But coming to think of it properly, I would be so p*ssed off if I were your husband. On the whole, he is truly better off without you and I think you know that deep down. ESPECIALLY if you have kids, that would be VERY selfish so suit your own wants and not thinking about how your kids would feel as a result.

Jul 3, 2008, 05:40 AM
    I think, also, if I were your kid, I would be really heartbroken that this had to come between the family just because you wanted something and couldn't control yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is he avoiding me? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I just recently broke up with my boyfriend (2 weeks ago). I was the one that was dumped. I know he still likes me, and the same goes for me. We broke up because he was worrying about things that wasn't even happeneing. We get along really really well. He had a bad history with his previous ex,...

Avoiding a tan [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys. Is there a way I can avoid getting a tan. I've started swimming and when I take off my swimming suit it loks lyk I'm still wearing it because my exposed skin has gotten darker. Lets be honest, sun blocks don't really work, they are made to protect from uv rays and stuff. Or is there...

Thoughts of avoiding her [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have this problem which I don't know if it even is a problem. I'm 18 years old and I have this girl at school that I always walk by in the hallway. The only thing we exchange are 'hi" and that's basically it. I know this girl through a friend who is sisters with her and the girl and I have...

Avoiding Me [ 9 Answers ]

Hi All, There's this guy at work who liked me (I like him too) and asked me out on a date. Heaps of baggage, he's come out of a 7yr relationship with 2 kids. Its been 8 months since they split. He's moved back down the road from his ex's house. He still seems affected by it and not quiet over...

Is she avoiding me ? [ 26 Answers ]

HI I met a girl 1 year back in drama shoot on the back stage. At that time I did'nt know that she was taking notice of me. Right after 1 year i.e. July 06, she called me to just to say hello. I was surprised why did she call me after 1 year. Well from here the story begins. Then slowly slowly we...

View more questions Search