Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djbowens Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Jun 8, 2008, 08:53 PM
    Song Suggestions?
    Hey everyone! I'm going on a trip here soon and wanted to make some new CDs for the 8 hour drive I have to make. Can anyone give me some suggestions of older rap, r&b, or hip-hop songs? Actually, the genre doesn't even matter.. just some good driving music.
    Thanks!
    spinphoto Posts: 125, Reputation: 7

Jun 9, 2008, 12:09 AM
    I can tell you what is on my iPod as far as rap & r&b goes:
    D'angelo
    Erykah Badu
    Estelle
    Gnarls Barkley (new album)
    Kanye WEst
    M.I.A.
    Miss Dynamite
    Missy Elliott
    Tweet
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2008, 12:42 AM
    Are you into jazz or classical types of music at all?
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Jun 9, 2008, 06:10 AM
    try some old hiphouse songs like tony scott - that's how I'm living, johnny wild boy - rock with taste, gershon jackson - you be eazy

or the ultimate driving song for me: bass value - do you want to party, which is hardcore from 91/92
    djbowens Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Jun 9, 2008, 08:50 PM
    I like jazz music, and there are a couple of classical songs that I like, but I don't listen too much of it.

Thank you all!
    kerriannb74 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 08:34 AM
    I Like The Old Doug E. Fresh, Slick Rick, And Utfo
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2008, 08:38 AM
    As far as rap goes, I don't care for too many of them, but there are a few.

Young MC, Heavy D and the boyz, and Coolio have some good tunes.

I would offer that you may want to take a listen to some Steve Vai, he has some great instrumentals, that could be enjoyed on a long drive, especially if you can appreciate some good blues and guitar work.

My favorite is a song called "For the Love of God", no it's not a religious song, in fact, there are no words, just great music.

Drive safely!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Raegae-ish song suggestions? [ 14 Answers ]

I really like songs by artists like Jack Johnson, Ben Harper... and so on. My faves by Jack J are "Banana Bread" and "Bubble Toes" Anyone know of some more good songs in that genre? New/old artists... I want to make a good old... sittin by the campfire, hangin out CD. Suggestions of other...

Any Suggestions? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good RPGs for PS2 that take longer than 6 hours to beat? Everything I play I beat super quick and its no fun for me. Any sugestions?

Any suggestions, what can I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mother of two. I just recently had a baby girl this summer, and although she is wonderful, it has been hell for me ever since... Where do I start?? Last summer my car was repossessed because I could not afford to keep it and pay my rent and other bills on my fixed income, so my mother...

Any Suggestions? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I'm only 16 and I think I could be pregnant... im not sure though... My last period was on March 26 2007... I started BC on April 1st 2007 and I stopped taking it on April 6th 2007... would it have been effective?? Well anywayzz I had sex on April 6th... Then on April 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th and...

View more questions Search