Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrOkEnX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 06:24 AM
    My boyfriend cheated I don't know what to do.
    Last night I found out my ex, who I was thinking of getting back together with, and who is also my best friend, cheated on me twice while we were going out, and he admitted that just about everything he ever said to me was a lie. And while he was still kissing me and asking me to get back with him, he was going out with one of the girls he cheated on me with.

I am really angry and upset, but I don't want to lose him as a friend, but I can't trust him or anything. He has now started ignoring me yet I haven't done anything wrong.

I don't want to go running to him but he won't talk to me.

Help, I don't know what to do, or how long I should put up with this before I say I don't want anything to do with him. HELP ME!!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 8, 2008, 09:35 AM
    This sounds like a blessing in disguise. Taking his ignoring you as a gift. He sounds like a rotten person that you shouldn't be anywhere near. This is not the sort of company that you should keep. If he's not good enough to date, he shouldn't be good enough to be considered a friend. Simply write him off a mistake and learning experience.
    sokay Posts: 142, Reputation: 14

Jun 8, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Broken, I don't know why you don't want to lose his friendship; it doesn't sound like he's being a friend to you. He cheated on you. Whether things were going well between you two or not at the time it's no excuse. Even if you'd just broken up, if there's going to be any hope to reconcile, having sexual relations with another person is not the way to go. It's not as if it was imperative to his life that he has an immediate sexual release while with a different woman. He could have found a million other ways to deal with problems between you two. I think, he's not your friend.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 8, 2008, 10:34 AM
    That's the truth, he's not your friend. Don't be his.
    Boristheblade Posts: 141, Reputation: 17

Jun 8, 2008, 10:44 AM
    I understand how you're feeling, but really from experience no matter how hard it is I'd get him out of my life. You accepting that sort of crap will only teach him he can get away with murder and you'll still be there
    Boristheblade Posts: 141, Reputation: 17

Jun 8, 2008, 11:35 AM
    That is what I mean, getting away with treating you as a door mat.
    Not LITERAL murder...
    I just mean really bad things like the stunts he has pulled already
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Once someone cheats on you you lose trust and without trust you will always doubt that person, no matter what. Cheating is a relationship killer and is not fair to the unknowing mate.

He's your ex and you had a rough shaky past with him and you sure not want to be his friend so what he's not talking to you. Give him your a** to kiss and don't kiss his because he's a liar. After he did what he did to you you should have never looked back.

Move on, do you have others friends that you can hang out with instead of him? While your stuck on him you are missing out on a lot do you think he care or value your friendship,no.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 8, 2008, 09:07 PM
    He's tricked you in the past. His kisses and attention now are another trick.

You plan on being his fool indefinitely?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend cheated [ 17 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend cheated on me has I said .am still trying to forgive him but I don't trust him at all . But I now I found out that he has been flirting with other girs:(

Typical boyfriend cheated, what should I do? [ 12 Answers ]

I met him in high school when I was a senior and he was a junior. I am now a college freshman and he is a senior. We have been together for a little over a year. A few months into the relationship we started having problems. He had a habit of talking to other girls on myspace or other messengers....

My boyfriend cheated [ 5 Answers ]

I wrote on here about my boyfriend cheating on me with a young girl .ive been trying so hard to get it out of my head but I can't am so angry I can never forgive him but I keep thinking about it all the time .I don't know what to do... :(

My G/f of 3 1/2 years cheated on me, but I don't want to leave. [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 3 1/2 years cheated on me. Im so hurt and so disgusted, she did everything we do. He got the love that was supposed to be mine.. But I don't want to leave. See, she was a virgin when we first me, and I took her virginity. I've been wit 5 girls in my life, including her, and these...

He cheated.. and I don't know what to do. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, me and this guy has been together for 2 years and 1 month... and engaged for 4 months.. and well, we broke up the 11th of October and it's the 22 of October today. Its started as him not knowing what he wanted. I got together with him when I was 14 and now I'm 16, he was 19 and now he is 22....

View more questions Search